One year of my life. 54kg/119lbs gone. (pic heavy)

13»

Replies

• watercolormama
    watercolormama Posts: 131 Member
    Wow! So happy for you; your hard work has paid off:)
  • kristensaav
    kristensaav Posts: 41 Member
    Awesome thanks for the inspiration. You look so awesome!
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    WOW!!! Thanks for posting all the pictures and details!!! I like the details better than wondering if the person found a magic wand! lol You should be so proud of you weight loss and learning to step outside your comfort zone and try new things...
  • mamagirl49
    mamagirl49 Posts: 97 Member
    I better have another look at C25K!!
  • rebamay87
    rebamay87 Posts: 103 Member
    I better have another look at C25K!!

A couple of people have asked me about it so far. Its a good program. Mentally, I can run for one minute.. I can talk myself in to that, and so on... So in that sense, and for people who have NEVER run, and have no positive memories of running, its all about baby steps which I think is awesome. I personally didn't go and redo days, I pushed forward because I know me and I know that I would have just talked myself into never moving forward for fear that I couldnt' handle that next step. I've learnt programs like this work for me because they push me where I wouldn't naturally push. That might not work for some people though.

I will also add that when I was 17 I was hit by a car, major damage to both my knees and had to have one flushed out and cleaned. They always gave me problems, and I would often complain that walking hurt them. With the weight loss and I now run 3 times a week, I find I hardly have problems with them. So also for those people who think their body isn't up to it, that might not also be the case so do consider it. Even if you modify so you're only running 3k or w/e its such a rewarding act of fitness, I get so much more out of it than just exercise. :)
  • rebamay87
    rebamay87 Posts: 103 Member
    Just realised I didn't do it earlier - a big thank you to those who have continued to give feedback. Really appreciate it. If anyone has any questions feel free to message me or ask me here. I am more than happy to help where I can :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!