Summer bodies are made in winter!

Replies

• Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    I'm at my goal weight but I don't have the body I want. My body fat is high and I'm very jiggly so my goal is to bulk up a bit over winter and then cut again next year

5'4
    CW 111lbs
    Bulk to 125lbs
    Cut to 117lbs

Thats the plan anyway but I'm seriously lacking motivation to get started again at the moment
  • AmyWininger
    AmyWininger Posts: 150 Member
    5'8''
    SW: 178
    CW: 156
    GW: 140 or whatever I feel and look good at. :) Hopefully going to get there by Summer. I want to be able to get a cute Swimsuit for once, hopefully a Bikini, but I don't know if I would have the confidence for one... lol. :)
  • MinnesotaNice507
    MinnesotaNice507 Posts: 60 Member
    SW/HW 162
    CW 158
    GW 125
    H: 5' 5-1/2"

As long as I have some muscle definition in my abs and feel comfortable in a swimsuit, I will be happy in the 130s by summer. I am taking it slow so I don't give up. I figure ANY less of me is a good thing.
  • knittinlady
    knittinlady Posts: 143 Member
    I'm 5'2".
    SW(Jan 2013): 180
    CW: 150ish (been stuck here since June)
    GW: 120 (might re-evaluate this as I get closer)

I rocked a bikini this year, despite not being at my goal. :) It's all about attitude.

I'm trying really hard to get the scale to start moving downward again. It's moved upward a tiny bit this week, but that's because I just started doing some serious strength training. I know I'm building muscle. Just waiting for the new muscle to start doing its job and melt away the remaining fat. I know I've got nice abs hiding under the fat, because I can feel them; just can't see them yet.
  • chaoticdreams
    chaoticdreams Posts: 447 Member
    Going to St. Lucia in June with the hubby and my summer goal and main motivation is to be swimsuit ready!!!!!
  • eatzntravel
    eatzntravel Posts: 24 Member
    I am in!
    CW: 184
    GW: 159 (July 2014)

This is not how I have my MFP set but I can see it as possible. Let's do the dam thing.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Abs.
  • started weight training in the beginning of august. so by summer i ought to be showing decent progress.

Start: look alright
    Goal: look amazing :)

I used to think id be happy at a lower "weight". Last time I lost I was 3 lbs away from my goal weight and i obsessed like crazy thinking that weight would change the way i see myself. I weigh 15 lbs heavier now with the same measurments. The only way I will change the way I see myself is to really change it. The whole thing. From top to bottom. Body comp is my goal. Weight doesnt changes what the mirror sees, trust me.
  • TemeraldMarie
    TemeraldMarie Posts: 69 Member
    5'11"
    CW 194
    GW 160 (maybe more well see when i get there)
    Just want to look good in something othet than a moomoo. :p
  • Slrajr
    Slrajr Posts: 438 Member
    5'7"
    CW: 151
    GW: 142
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    I love this title. My summer goal is to look/feel good in a cute little sundress.
  • godsgrl33
    godsgrl33 Posts: 307 Member
    I am 5'5", and I am currently between 152-154, depending on the day. I would like to get down to 145, maybe less. It depends on what I look like. I would like to be more toned by next summer than what I am now. You should start a group up to keep each other motivated! (or maybe I will) I am in a group now called "skinny by Christmas", so it's very similar.
  • DeeJayShank
    DeeJayShank Posts: 92 Member
    5'7 26 years old
    SW: 298
    CW: 172
    GW: 160

I have to be in a wedding May 10th so that's my goal by then. Not Thejust in weight but I want a tight toned body for the wedding and then a great body for summer. I want bathing suit shopping to be what I think is cute and not just what looks ok on me.

Good luck everyone!

Outstanding job.

SW: 230 (40% body fat)
    CW: 171 (14% body fat)
    GW: 175 (10% body fat)

Time to crush it.

Reminder to everyone to work out HARD (weights and HIIT cardio), and to count your macros, not just your calories!

The amount of protein suggested by MFP is wrong... Double it. Should eat your weight in protein daily.

Lastly, there really is not such a thing as toning. You either have muscle or you build muscle. Toned is just a trainer word to describe the look you possess with low body fat.
  • Mchl496
    Mchl496 Posts: 12 Member
    6'1
    CW 224.9
    GW 190

I've already lost about 13-14 lbs since using mfp for the last 40 days.
  • happyhaunt
    happyhaunt Posts: 180 Member
    Height: 5'1
    CW: 117 lbs
    GW: 105 lbs

I know it's only 12lbs but I want to get it off and keep it off!
  • 1JDAR
    1JDAR Posts: 3
    Height: 5'10
    CW: 209
    GW: 178

Hope to loose weight and just maybe have a summer BUd :)
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    I expect to be at my goal weight by June if I continue losing about 5 pounds per month as I have been so far.
    My stats:
    5'6"
    SW 210
    CW 157
    GW 120
  • webchicken
    webchicken Posts: 15 Member
    6'2
    SW= 288
    CW=259
    GW=200

I will be close to my goal in summer , either way I will look better than last summer :)
  • keeptehpeace
    keeptehpeace Posts: 189 Member
    5'3, 130ish (no scales!), GW: 110lbs and TONED!
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Welcome add me if you want!

I'm 5'7"
    SW:229
    CW:185
    GW:159
    UGW:145