Do I look my weight?

Replies

• _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    edited March 2016
    chel325 wrote: »
    Hey guys, I'm new here.

Not sure if this belongs here but it sorta has to do with weight loss..

I was wondering if I look like I'm 239 pounds, when I see myself in pictures or the mirror I never think I look as big as I weigh so I just wanted to hear others opinions.

BTW even though I'm not losing weight for the looks, I am doing it because I feel unhealthy. I was a smoker and heavy drinker so I'm just to just trying to all together turn my life around and be fit. I want to run marathons and climb mountains :)

v8h6w7.jpg

Which one is you?

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    _Waffle_ wrote: »
    Hey guys, I'm new here.

I was wondering if I look like I'm 239 pounds, when I see myself in pictures or the mirror I never think I look as big as I weigh so I just wanted to hear others opinions.

BTW even though I'm not losing weight for the looks, I am doing it because I feel unhealthy. I was a smoker and heavy drinker so I'm just to just trying to all together turn my life around and be fit. I want to run marathons and climb mountains :)

v8h6w7.jpg

Which one is you?

@_Waffle_ , the OP is from a couple of years ago but this was bumped by the OP to show her progress. Her post from today:
    UPDATE

Hey sorry to bring up a super old post! But I am the OP and this post was 3 years ago! This is what I look like now!!

29m66oz.jpg
    2ih6zvs.jpg

Calorie counting works everyone!

I'm also completely sober, quit smoking (8 months) and am planning a trip to Mt. Kilimanjaro!!
    I was in denial to think I didn't look 200! I'm still in denial now though lol, I got 50ish more pounds to go woo!
  • MommyMeggo
    MommyMeggo Posts: 1,222 Member
    Dayum girl!!!!
    GOOD JOB!
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    jemhh wrote: »
    Hey guys, I'm new here.

v8h6w7.jpg

Which one is you?

@_Waffle_ , the OP is from a couple of years ago but this was bumped by the OP to show her progress. Her post from today:
    UPDATE

Hey sorry to bring up a super old post! But I am the OP and this post was 3 years ago! This is what I look like now!!

29m66oz.jpg
    2ih6zvs.jpg

I'm also completely sober, quit smoking (8 months) and am planning a trip to Mt. Kilimanjaro!!
    I was in denial to think I didn't look 200! I'm still in denial now though lol, I got 50ish more pounds to go woo!

Oh! Wow! Really great progress. We should all do so well.
  • chel325
    chel325 Posts: 199 Member
    UPDATE

29m66oz.jpg
    2ih6zvs.jpg

Sorry! My update is on page 2! This is me 2016
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    That's awesome!

And BTW, this is an appropriate reason to revive a necro thread. B)
  • revolucia78
    revolucia78 Posts: 196 Member
    You look great!! What a motivating thread - Thanks for reviving this with your progress :)
  • chel325
    chel325 Posts: 199 Member
    You're quite the hottie now! Go you!

Aww thank you! That's a first, I've never been called hot! I love it hahaha
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Looking great :)
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,626 Member
    UPDATE

29m66oz.jpg
    2ih6zvs.jpg

i didnt see the update! awesome job!!!!
  • alismommy1992
    alismommy1992 Posts: 72 Member
    Yes
  • seiffertrk
    seiffertrk Posts: 49 Member
    Awesome job. On all three fronts. That's a lot of stuff to turn around.

As for the 50ish more, now that you've seen what you can do those will be no problem.

Thank you for sharing and congratulations!
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    You look fantastic!

Curious, though. How are your other goals going? I read that you're going to Mt. Kilimanjaro, so that's exciting! Will that be your first?
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Amazing! Great job!
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    yes, and I am always surprised in pics too.
  • SandraSchraut
    SandraSchraut Posts: 5 Member
    I look my weight and in the past lost most of it and oddly I could not see the loss I still felt and looked obese to me... Why is that do you suppose?
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Seems accurate to me.
  • CollieFit
    CollieFit Posts: 1,683 Member
    Well done on your success. You look great.
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Amazing work! I'm so glad you shared this.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    edited March 2016