Anyone wanna join the Christmas Challenge?

Options

Replies

• stat1124
    stat1124 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hell Yeah!! Sign me up! I want to be at least 185lbs by X-Mas! Still have 17lbs more lbs to go. I always hit a brick wall at 190 so lets see how it goes this time around!
  • erikamadden84
    erikamadden84 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am sooooo in!!! This will definitely help me to stay focused during the holidays!!
  • laura0770
    laura0770 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Sure!!! I am in for 15 pounds before Christmas!!:happy:
  • losttogain
    losttogain Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 10-15lbs as well. This will be tough though!
  • LilAilsa
    Options
    Id like to lose at least 10 for Christmas! Gonna be tough cause not only is there yummy Christmas dinner but theres mine and my brothers Birthdays coming up too! D:
  • friggie
    friggie Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
    I want to be in the 190's by Christmas, so that is about 10 lbs for me!!
  • stacey0561
    stacey0561 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    4 gone and 11 to go! :happy:
  • Alyssiatw
    Alyssiatw Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Me and the family are going back home Christmas time and I was planning on losing at least 20 pounds before Christmas! Already lost 8 lbs in the last week! I know that's a lot of weight for a week but its because I have gained 65 lbs in the last few years! So I find the first 10 lbs for me usually come off pretty easy and fast as long as I eat mostly healthy and exercise 3-5x a week!
  • jaxxie2013
    jaxxie2013 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Count me in too - exactly what my target weight loss is
  • redhotbeads
    redhotbeads Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'd like to lose ten more by Christmas. :)
  • dholbrook77584
    dholbrook77584 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good monring i am 43 I began a program in June 2013 I have lost 12 lbs but now I am stuck in a plateu. i am going to get back with the program specially now that the holiday season is fastly approaching. i plan to eat healthier and take two walking breaks at work up and down the four story parking garage. i hope to lose another 12 lbs by December
  • idear88
    Options
    I'm in, not a choice really, this weight neeeeds to go, and the sooner the better! Gunna try for 25lbs =)
  • kathiehughes
    kathiehughes Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I too would like to lose 15lbs by Christmas so count me in! Do you have a group set up to report to or are we just coming back here and are only accountable to ourselves?
  • RockinRizzo
    Options
    Yes! Yes! Count me in! I am in the works now for hopefully loosing some weight before Christmas. I would love to loose around 10 by then...it cannot be any easier after the holidays so why not now?!? I am so tired of being tired and not feeling like myself. Its got to go !! If I can get through the first portion of weight by then I think it will be easy to continue after the holidays too.
  • tskitzoid
    Options
    Count me in as well! I will be happy losing ANY weight by Christmas, but I'm aiming for at least 10-15lbs
  • Jacquieh73
    Jacquieh73 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Todays my first day on MFP, count me in, however that's done! THANKS!
  • cwraney
    cwraney Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in? Gonna set up a group or how will this work?
  • bumblebreezy91
    bumblebreezy91 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I want to be close to or under 200 by the new year, so by the holiday, I do hope to be at least 205. MFP thinks I can be 205 in 5 weeks if I continue what I'm doing food/exercise-wise. This would be a loss of 26 pounds. i'd be happy with 10-15 pounds because I always end up gaining this time of year and this year I will be doing double Thanksgivings with my family and my boyfriend's family.
  • Fragilebird24
    Fragilebird24 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

I'm currently 183 and I hope to be well in the 170s by the time Christmas rolls around. I'm going to Disney World the first week in December and I WILL be indulging and I'll have to correct any weight I will mostly likely gain.
  • BekaP89
    BekaP89 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm in, my goal is 12-18 pounds that's 2-3 pounds a week