All Your Favorite Forum Topics Rolled Into One

Options
124»

Replies

• Vain_Witch
    Vain_Witch Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I'm gaining weight on my period because I'm not bleeding fast enough to offset the rate at which my body is retaining water! HELP ME BLEED FASTER SO I CAN LOOSE WEIGHT! While I'm at it, can someone tell me how to loose muscle because i heard it weighs more than fat and I don't need to weigh more! A really nice bacon joke would cheer me up about now.

*drinks my juice cleanser* I would totally spank bang lick slap hit date marry smash tickle and rate the person above me and below me 9/10. OMG R U GUYS GETTING CREEPY PMS IN YOUR INBOX TOO? Good grief I'm just trying to build my pine cone bird feeder! STOP WITH THE CREEPY PMS ALREADY!

And don't worry about the white stuff in your pee, it's just the fat leaving your body.

WOW! For just joining last month, you've got this DOWN! LOL!
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options
    I'm gaining weight on my period because I'm not bleeding fast enough to offset the rate at which my body is retaining water! HELP ME BLEED FASTER SO I CAN LOOSE WEIGHT! While I'm at it, can someone tell me how to loose muscle because i heard it weighs more than fat and I don't need to weigh more! A really nice bacon joke would cheer me up about now.

*drinks my juice cleanser* I would totally spank bang lick slap hit date marry smash tickle and rate the person above me and below me 9/10. OMG R U GUYS GETTING CREEPY PMS IN YOUR INBOX TOO? Good grief I'm just trying to build my pine cone bird feeder! STOP WITH THE CREEPY PMS ALREADY!

And don't worry about the white stuff in your pee, it's just the fat leaving your body.

I've been around longer than that.
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options

WOW that is sofa_ king _ RAD !

:huh:
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

All it takes is a month of observation LOL
  • jconnon
    jconnon Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    You forgot, which heart rate monitor should I buy.
  • Daws387
    Daws387 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    forget about cardio and calorie deficits. Body wraps will do the trick
  • samammay
    samammay Posts: 468
    Options
    We cant help you if you dont open your diary.
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to provide a brief explanation for locking this topic.

The forum guidelines includes these items:

6. No Intentionally Hurtful Topics
    Topics which are started with the intent to belittle others, either directly named or through enough descriptive commentary to be possibly identified, are prohibited. This includes stalking a poster through the forums, posting about past events gone sour, divulging personal information, or spreading gossip or rumors. At our discretion, any post referring to the behavior or posts of other users of the site will be removed.

1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation
    a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
    b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Olivia
    MyFitnessPal Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.