helo me reduce my belly fat plz! (picture)

Options
124»

Replies

• jigglyone
    jigglyone Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    do you think its possible for me to get leaner? i was told i wont by a co worker :(

Consistency and a reduced calorie deficit will get you where you want to be.
    You do not *need*to have a huge cut in calories or run marathons.

Worth reading:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants

^^this. Plus patience. You will get there. Read the link, it is excellent. Plus as someone brought up physiques (well, they actually body shamed), check out the OPs physique - he gets that through a reasonable caloric deficit, setting his macros appropriately, and lifting weights. I got mine that way also.

You came here for advice but I am as confused as hell as to where people get their ideas from. Listen to the above advice which is total sense and you won't have to work your why through the rest of fact and fiction which has appeared here in equal amounts. Follow the link (and read it all, and then follow the other links and read them to). It will take you a few hours of your time but it will put you on track to changing your life :-)

thanks my friend! :flowerforyou:
  • jigglyone
    Options
    thanks everyone for the responses
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    Options
    do you think its possible for me to get leaner? i was told i wont by a co worker :(

Consistency and a reduced calorie deficit will get you where you want to be.
    You do not *need*to have a huge cut in calories or run marathons.

Worth reading:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants

^^this. Plus patience. You will get there. Read the link, it is excellent. Plus as someone brought up physiques (well, they actually body shamed), check out the OPs physique - he gets that through a reasonable caloric deficit, setting his macros appropriately, and lifting weights. I got mine that way also.

For the love of everything holy, the word you want is "lose".

You are equating counting calories and starving. There are tons of us (lots with a " Kewl hard body") that count calories and eat1800, 2000 or even more per day.

This is a really great read

Just chiming in to say "Listen to these people." Read the links they've provided, read other things they've posted. They know their s*(!@ and will put you on the right track. Cheers and good luck to you! :drinker:
  • NewFitKeri
    NewFitKeri Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    First off ignore that co-worker! Everyone always has so much to say about everyone else!

You are beautiful girl! You also can do anything you set your mind to. ANYTHING!

I would love to be your friend and help answer any questions I might be able to help with and to be here for support. Keep in mind that everyone has opinions on what does and doesn't work so always take everything with a grain of salt. study study study everything you can and then form a plan for yourself. And sometimes it's a process of elimination too so you often have to change it up. Keep in mind that nothing happens overnight. But if it did we wouldn't appreciate the hard work that goes into it :)

Let me know if I can be of any help. I'm no expert but love to help <3
  • jigglyone
    Options
    thansk so much for the responses!!!
  • Jkn922
    Jkn922 Posts: 74
    Options
    I'm interested in an estimation of the length of time to lose the belly fat OP has in the picture, I'm similar to OP and really want to make it happen, I'm going to keep at it for many years to come regardless. Factors - I eat probably 1200-1500cal per day and cardio x3 a week with walking in between. I'm at 143lbs
  • jigglyone
    Options
    I'm interested in an estimation of the length of time to lose the belly fat OP has in the picture, I'm similar to OP and really want to make it happen, I'm going to keep at it for many years to come regardless. Factors - I eat probably 1200-1500cal per day and cardio x3 a week with walking in between. I'm at 143lbs

we'll get there!
  • emaren
    emaren Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    By counting and logging calories and working out on a regular basis, I've dropped close to 40lbs.

But that is not the whole story - I've dropped form a 40" to 34" pants, from XXL shirts to L

Oh and I can kick *kitten* at bootcamp too.....

Reduce the intake, burn more, lift weights, log everything and rely on the support you get here.....

FWIW I eat 1400-1600kcals a day and spend 45 minutes a day at bootcamp 6 days a week - this is my magic formula.

Read my blog post - http://www.emaren.com/2013/10/top-secret-weight-loss-formula/

:)
  • jigglyone
    Options
    By counting and logging calories and working out on a regular basis, I've dropped close to 40lbs.

But that is not the whole story - I've dropped form a 40" to 34" pants, from XXL shirts to L

Oh and I can kick *kitten* at bootcamp too.....

Reduce the intake, burn more, lift weights, log everything and rely on the support you get here.....

FWIW I eat 1400-1600kcals a day and spend 45 minutes a day at bootcamp 6 days a week - this is my magic formula.

Read my blog post - http://www.emaren.com/2013/10/top-secret-weight-loss-formula/

:)

thanks!!! great blog btw
  • jigglyone
    Options
    First off ignore that co-worker! Everyone always has so much to say about everyone else!

You are beautiful girl! You also can do anything you set your mind to. ANYTHING!

I would love to be your friend and help answer any questions I might be able to help with and to be here for support. Keep in mind that everyone has opinions on what does and doesn't work so always take everything with a grain of salt. study study study everything you can and then form a plan for yourself. And sometimes it's a process of elimination too so you often have to change it up. Keep in mind that nothing happens overnight. But if it did we wouldn't appreciate the hard work that goes into it :)

Let me know if I can be of any help. I'm no expert but love to help <3

thx! i messaged you i hop u get that!!
  • jigglyone
    Options
    i really hope i can get it down and flat