IS THIS RACIST?

Options

Replies

• lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options

I find the word racist offensive and I believe we will never end racism until we stop talking about it. Eliminate checking off your ethnicity when you fill out forms. We are all the same. Dealing with all the same problems. Start looking out for others. Stop singling people out based on their differences.

Reminds me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2d2SzRZvsQ

And I completely agree, by the way.
  • IwearBatmanUndies
    Options
    I suggested that genetically, many Asians are naturally smaller framed, and that maybe they are better at metabolising the diet because through time they have become accustomed to it. This already had several people in the chat crying 'racist'.

My friend you know what you are talking about. Its genetic pre-disposition. For example, given that samoans, hawaiins, and native eskimo are related ..swap their diets around..give eskimo population high carb, high fructose, and lean fish,,hey'd die not too mention that they might develop other sicknesses. Im looking for the link but I might have something to coroborate this,.
  • IwearBatmanUndies
    Options
    AND THE TERM YOU Are DESCRIBING IS, BIOCOMPATIBILTY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK9Hy_FFmxY

Paul chek. Genius.
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    No, but it may very well be wacist...
  • aliencheesecake
    aliencheesecake Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    7E8Ag5v.jpg

I don't think it's racist.

Ha! Nice! Yeah, I think so many people get their shorts in a knot over anything these days... Find an article or something with scientific evidence...Maybe that wills shut up the crybabies.
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Science is not racism....

You gave a logical answer and the people you were chatting with were not logical they were emotional. Emotions make you stupid, hence why they threw out the race card.
  • gurse
    gurse Posts: 9
    Options
    Personally I don't think it was racist But I am not Asian. You were just making an observation though. I'm also laughing at some of these comments by white people. I don't have anything against white people but I think they have no say in whether or not something is racist if it doesn't have to do with their own race. I am not saying all white people are racist but since white is the dominant race i don't really think they know when they're being racist or know what it's like to be on the receiving end.
  • Beckscherie44
    Options
    Personally I don't think it was racist But I am not Asian. You were just making an observation though. I'm also laughing at some of these comments by white people. I don't have anything against white people but I think they have no say in whether or not something is racist if it doesn't have to do with their own race. I am not saying all white people are racist but since white is the dominant race i don't really think they know when they're being racist or know what it's like to be on the receiving end.

Sorry, what!? White is the dominant race, says who!? I'm white and I definitely know what it's like to be on the receiving end of racism - I'm Australian and I've had aboriginals call me white ****, white *****, every name under the sun. One even threw a glass bottle at my head when I was just crossing the street. Pardon the pun but, racism is just not so black and white these days.
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options

Your response sounds a bit racist.
  • karinschoultz
    karinschoultz Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Not racist at all! Dont think another minute about it!
  • RachelBiancaxx
    RachelBiancaxx Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Racist, no.

Stereotypical, yes!

This is what I was thinking. A lot of people don't know the difference between racism and stereotyping.
  • YoungIronG
    YoungIronG Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    im suprised at how many 'non-whites' are saying this is not racist...

i, for one, am indifferent
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Ugh... so freakin sick of dumb *kitten* people throwing the racism card out every time someone says something others may not agree with ESPECIALLY if it is statistically true! Grow the F up people! EVERYONE ISN"T RACIST!!!!!:noway:
  • Kirstyw871
    Kirstyw871 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I find those who take offence to meaningless comments the racist ones.
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Eating Chinese food is racist. We should all stick to our own race's cuisine and not mix them.
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    Wait.... a chat room!?

What?
  • Kirstyw871
    Kirstyw871 Posts: 216 Member
    Options

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh god

haaaaaaaaaaaahaha
    ahahaha
    hahahahah

haaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha
  • Beckscherie44
    Options
    Wait.... a chat room!?

What?

Yes... a chat room... i don't get it?
  • Kamikazeflutterby