Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for some buddies

I posted yesterday but it quickly became buried in the thread and only had one response. I am looking to lose 50+ pounds and would love to have some friends to share my journey.

Replies

• fcordingley
    fcordingley Posts: 25 Member
    Add me, my diaries open and I'm always looking for people to share the journey with!
  • katjohn83
    katjohn83 Posts: 119 Member
    You can add me if you want. Always looking for new friends.
  • add me :)
  • mjn18
    mjn18 Posts: 74 Member
    Feel free to add me. My diary is open.
  • Add me if you'd like!
  • DystoniaGirl
    DystoniaGirl Posts: 96 Member
    You can add me if you like, aiming to lose 50 to 60lb xx
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,211 Member
    The same thing happened to me when I posted my introduction. I would love to be friends. I have a bit more to lose than you though. Friend request on the way!
  • MrsK20141004
    MrsK20141004 Posts: 489 Member
    Its log-in day 309 for me, my diary is open so feel free to add. I have 30 lbs to go to my first goal weight and I lose slowly (so I can still live my life and I do NROL4W) so I'll be here for a while :)

29, 5'4", CW 170, GW 140 which should bring me to the ideal BF range :)
  • khurrambutt
    khurrambutt Posts: 260 Member
    You can add me if you like
  • karolinastar
    karolinastar Posts: 1 Member
    Definitely add me. 50 lbs to go!
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Feel free to add me as a MFP buddy. I'm on daily, posting about as much and cheerleading as much I can. Motivating by example is my mantra. And I'm wishing you much success on this awesome journey!
  • suzismurf75
    suzismurf75 Posts: 14 Member
    Feel free to add me. :-) I have 88 left to go, so I'm here for the duration!
  • suzismurf75
    suzismurf75 Posts: 14 Member
    Add me, if you like. I've got a long way to go too!
  • ladyvaderpants
    ladyvaderpants Posts: 8 Member
    Feel free to add me, I have 120 lbs to go and could do with the encouragement along the way :)
  • Hello. I know where you are coming from Id like to loose 100 lbs... yeah i know its alot and i will get there. I haven't always been heavy.. you can add me. Im new to here and would also like friends as well.
  • punkyjones
    punkyjones Posts: 70 Member
    Feel free to add me. I have about 130 pounds to lose yet. :-)

Also anyone else can feel free to add me as well!
  • tat20
    tat20 Posts: 53 Member
    I am trying to lose about 76 pounds. I would also love for some friends and support. I'm always open for a chat, or here to help anyone get through rough times. Feel free to add me. =)
  • angie007az
    angie007az Posts: 406 Member
    I'm new to this site. You can add me. I'm needing to take off about 50 pounds.
  • BlueLuigi
    BlueLuigi Posts: 11 Member
    I need to lose about 25 more lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • Kanyon17
    Kanyon17 Posts: 156 Member
    Hello!

I'm always looking for new friends so everyone, feel free to add me!