Looking for some buddies

Options
2»

Replies

• LyndaMRou
    LyndaMRou Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too if you like! My diary isn't open, but that's because I have food insecurity issues and am reeeallly sensitive to comments on my food. But if you just want to look, I can PM you the code to see it. I eat well, but living in Singapore, I often have unusual foods (to North Americans) in my diary. I'm still on the journey -- 30-ish pounds to go and a year in.
  • Kvalek14
    Options
    You can add me! :)
  • TheBunnyStrange
    TheBunnyStrange Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I did have 50lbs to loose but I am already down 13... but friends are always welcome :)
  • KIMBERLYV123
    KIMBERLYV123 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • robmcd88
    robmcd88 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My original goal was in line with yours a year ago and I'm a little over 1/2 way there now. BTW anyone can add me.
  • gettingfit4myboys
    Options
    Add me! Just logged on today....so day one for me & 50 pds to lose as well! Would love to know I am not alone in this journey!
  • MARTIC0058
    MARTIC0058 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I will try my best to give you the support and motivation that you need to accomplish your goals. I also have a fb team for peeps who are serious about fitness, if your interested shoot me a message! I have lost about 60 lbs over the past couple of years and have about 20 more I would love to see gone! I have been doing the T25 program and I am in my 7th week, then I will tackle ChaLEAN Extreme! Look forward to hearing from you!

Casey
  • Elussion
    Options
    I am addable :-)
  • jrnygirl
    jrnygirl Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. My goal is to lose 30 lbs and we just started a weight-loss challenge at work last week so i am very motivated to do this!
  • norelmsuarez
    norelmsuarez Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    trying to lose wgt too!
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    HI and welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me as a friend. Always looking for supportive buddies!
  • mrsb070911
    Options
    Add me. :)
  • terlandson2003
    Options
    you can add me if you'd like