Mom with 100lbs to lose just starting. Looking for friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• cortpatten
    cortpatten Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just had my 2 child and need to lose around 80 pounds. I'm new to MFP and am looking for friends and support so feel free to add me!
  • Tmdesir
    Tmdesir Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!!! I am a busy mom of 3 little girls too:) I have about 60lbs I would like to lose. Please feel free to add me I love making new friends:)
  • Inshape13
    Inshape13 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am a stay at home Mom who lost 100lbs in a year....I started college again, but I log frequently on here and would like to support you along your weight loss. Best of luck!
  • Proud of you for taking the first step! MFP has been a total game changer for me. I have done pretty good so far I want to lose a total if 150lbs. best advice is no matter what or how bad you might slip up LOG EVERYTHING! there have been days I have really gone over but Loging and posting on Facebook has kept me acountable and encouraged.
  • Cmccracken1
    Cmccracken1 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. i have been on here for a while. i am a full time working mom with three kids ages 19-15-11. they keep me super busy and i find its about finding the balance of work family diet and exercise...
  • beckyzalldat
    beckyzalldat Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    <<add me...I've lost a good amout but still have 100 lbs more to go!!! good luck everyone
  • Joannie1221
    Options
    Hi I am a stay at home mom also of a 1 year old! I just started on MFP again! I have 60 lbs. I want to lose! I need friends also that could help me on my journey! So please feel free to add me!
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Welcome! FR sent. :)
  • DaniNicole321
    Options
    SAHM of a 4 month old here with about 70 more pounds to lose, feel free to add me!
  • BlackandWhitePhotoOp
    Options
    I'm new. I have to lose about 75 pounds. You can add me.
  • LCFulmer
    LCFulmer Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm here for you.... I'm a mom and just hit day 801 of tracking my food and exercise.... Despites ups and downs with my health I never give up... You can do this. :smile:
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,212 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Welcome! I'm a mom of two as well, but I work. We all have our own challenges, but the first step is to make yourself accountable. MFP is great for that. I've been on here for over a year, but just finally started taking a look at the 'community' stuff. :) Congrats, you can do it! LC Fulmer - WOW! 801 days of tracking? You are awesome! 30 lbs down on a 60 lb desired weight loss, and have managed to track for 135 days in a row so far. I hope I'm still doing it more than 2 years later! Keeping track takes will power. You go, ladies!
  • jenniferlthomas0305
    Options
    Hi there! I'd love to help, if you'd like! I started at 341 last summer, lost 60lbs then got pregnant. I'm on Day 4 of my restart and am currently at 303 so I have a ways to go. I have a 3yr old little girl and a 16 week old boy. I'll send a request and maybe we can talk soon! I have a crying lil one lol.
  • AngelWings0609
    AngelWings0609 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Im a sahm of 2 I've got about 75 -100lbs to lose. I lost 40lbs last time, didn't see a change and fell off the wagon only to have gained 20lbs. I'm back too do this again! :) so far I've lost 5lbs!
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM to two boys (also Canadian) feel free to add me if you like :)
  • TankGirrl
    TankGirrl Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    will add you :)