Where did you lose weight first?

Options
124»

Replies

• TattedInStilettos
    TattedInStilettos Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    My thighs... that's the first thing ppl saw and even complemented me on them...
  • Karababy51
    Karababy51 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Stomach, chest (band size MUCH smaller, cup size the same) face, hands & feet... so far! :)
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    This is an excerpt from..
    by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
    Editor of NaturalNews.com

The truth on losing abdominal body fat - forget the diet hype, here's how it really works

If you are a male, abdominal fat is probably the last fat that will disappear from your body. First your body will remove fat from your face and extremities, such as your arms and legs, then it will remove fat from your upper torso, your chest, upper thighs and buttocks, and lastly it will use the fat stored in your abdomen. There is no way that I'm aware of to alter this fat reduction pattern used by the human body (except to use so-called "topical cutting gel" products which are highly toxic fat solvents that should never be used by people who want to protect their health).

This means if you are really serious about reducing body fat and you want to get rid of that abdominal fat, you're going to have to take a whole-body approach. You're going to have to get used to the idea that abdominal fat is probably going to be the last fat to go. This isn't what you wanted to hear, probably, but it's the truth.

For women, this means the last place you're likely to lose the fat is on the hips and buttocks. This is something you may have already observed if you've ever tried to lose body fat, or if you've made some progress but couldn't seem to get rid of that last bit of so called "stubborn" body fat.

So it is official. I am a guy. With Lady parts! :huh:
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    My breasts. Lost about half their size. :sad:
  • jimshine
    jimshine Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    My entire upper torso started showing the signs first, and has taken the greatest hit with the weightloss thus far. My shoulders and collar bones are really "boney" right now and my ribs are starting to be more prominent. The gut is slowly reducing.
  • pita7317
    pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Face, waist, thighs and my wrist ! All kinda at the same time.
    Watch keeps flipping around backwards.