Replies

• GradatimFerociter
    GradatimFerociter Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I believe I added you.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I 'should' lose another 50+, for my 5'8" 37 yr old female body I think that 160 and under is considered healthy and I am currently at 212.

SW: 307
    SW for MFP: 262
    CW: 212
    GW: not sure but thinking 170-180
  • meganbrown77
    Options
    I have 80 to lose. Feel free to add me :)
  • Sunshine70Smith
    Sunshine70Smith Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Yup I do. SW: 215, CW: 213, GW 150. Feel free to add me.
  • KellySue67
    KellySue67 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    I have lost 76lbs already but still have a little over 50 to lose. SW: 269 CW: 193 GW:140. It is possible. Like someone else already said, "Slow and Steady wins the race." Feel free to add me.
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Hello! I started with 150 to lose, now at 112.5, so yep I def have 50 or more to lose lol I am a sahm to 3 girls, stay pretty busy but love connecting with others in the same boat. SW: 330 CW: 292.5 GW: 180 or less!

Feel free to send a request, but please just add a note, so I'll know you're from this thread :)
  • mrsb070911
    Options
    Add me. I have around 60 pounds to lose. I started at 218 my goal is 145.
  • Pink_2016
    Options
    I have 60-70 lbs to lose:/
  • JohnDowding
    JohnDowding Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Just started yesterday myself, I want to loose at least 60 lbs. More would be better, but one step at a time.
  • thesiberianwind
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've got SW:250, CW: 224, GW: 145

I know the struggle. My uphill battle includes medication that counteracts weight loss, constant fatigue, and fibromyalgia. I've been fighting this battle since grade school, but have only been at ideal weight for one summer in 2001.
  • maybeazure
    maybeazure Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. I feel like I relate better to those who also have a lot to lose. My starting weight was 274. My current weight is 214. Right now my goal is 174, but I kind of just picked that for easy math. I'll re-evaluate when I get there. Anyone can feel free to add me. A lot of my friends have dropped out. :(.
  • VincitQuiSeVincit
    VincitQuiSeVincit Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Technically, I have 60 lbs to lose. Or maybe about 50 now... I'm not sure. I haven't stepped on a scale in months... But I am working towards a specific body rather than a number, but ideally, it would be able 50-60 lbs from where I am.

I log every day, prep almost all my meals, lift regularly and am training for 2 major obstacle mud races and am into Crossfit.

Feel free to add!
  • huntndox
    huntndox Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Add me if you wish. I need to lose 150 lbs. no, make that I AM GOING TO LOSE that weight. I would love to have support and also help motivate..if works both ways!:smile:
  • huntndox
    huntndox Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Add me if you wish. I need to lose 150 lbs. no, make that I AM GOING TO LOSE that weight. I would love to have support and also help motivate..if works both ways!:smile:
  • tdh115
    tdh115 Posts: 52
    Options
    Great Job. I understand your happiness to get out of the 300's. One of my beginning goals is to get out of the 200's.

Keep up the good work. Add me if you would like. I am on several times throughout the day.
  • megslovescountry
    Options
    Add me too! I'm just starting and have 70 to lose. I know I'm gonna need support and suggestions too!
  • mistyrodz
    mistyrodz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have about 71 pounds to lose. Good luck to us all!
  • SisBenita
    Options
    you can add me...i want to lose as much as possible for my heart sake!!
  • SisBenita
    Options
    you can do it!!!!!
  • juskuh
    Options
    HI! I'm new here, I have about 80 pounds to lose, lets encourage each other :)