Do You Have Over 50 Pounds to Lose?

Options

Replies

• alexandriax03
    alexandriax03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 50-60. I'm 195 now. I ultimately want to be 130/140.
  • auntiemsgr8
    auntiemsgr8 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Add me

I have lost 60, regained 30 and now have 130 to lose. I am usually here every day, mostly evenings on the east coast.

Open to any and all FR
  • mellyish
    mellyish Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'2"
    SW: 183lbs
    CW: 157lbs
    LW in journey: 142.2lbs
    GW: 120 - 125lbs

Total Lost: ~26lbs
    Total Needed to lose: 58 - 63lbs
    Also I have a Log-In Streak of 277 days so far so I'm ALWAYS on for support :)
  • RockyMtnJhawk
    Options
    I've got at least 100 to lose. Feel free and add me. I'm recommitting tomorrow and would love to have the support of others who can relate, as well as be supportive!!
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I am looking for more fitness friends on here who have over 50 lbs to lose. I personally have more like 70 pounds to lose and I need some partners in fitness who know what I am going through. I love all my friends on here but I have a special place in my heart for people who have a lot to lose.

My stats are SW: 255 CW: 231 GW: around 150

SW: 220
    CW: 166.4
    GW: 150ish

It has taken me just over a year to get to this point. Its been a journey; and I am thankful everyday that I started.

Good luck!!
  • SoCalmama22
    Options
    I am in the same boat. Need to lose more then 50 pounds!

CW: 191
    GW: 115/120

I just got back on this site as well! Starting my clean eating & work outs tomorrow!
  • stahlight
    Options
    I am in the 50+ to lose boat (hopefully it doesn't sink :p )

CW: 272
    GW: 190

Just got back on this site as well!
  • yoga31
    yoga31 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just joined this site a few weeks ago. I have 58 pounds to lose and could really use a friend in this horrible battle. Little background on me: Single mom of 3. Full time student. Hypothyroid for 10 years now and just told by my doctor that I have mild insulin resistance. Seriously feeling like I can't do this without a friend in the same boat. ADD ME. CW: 218 GW: 160
  • sarah_38
    Options
    Hello all

My goal is to lose 166lb

My sw = 306lb
    My cw = 281.6
    My gw = 140lb

I have only been here 2 weeks and lost 24lb already

If anyone wants to add me feel free to do so :)
  • meparker757
    meparker757 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm on track to lose 50 + or a little bit more. You can add me if you like.
  • shan_0517
    shan_0517 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My goal is at least 75 pounds, I have achieved 28 of it so far! Add me if you like or anyone on this thread can add me as well. I'm dedicated and log everyday! :) I'm atr 238 right now
  • BokBagok
    BokBagok Posts: 345
    Options
    Trying to lose over 100 myself - anyone with a lot of weight to lose can add me as well!
  • Jetrey
    Options
    Wow. Im amazed at the number of people who have responded to this simple question. It makes me realize that I'm not alone in this fight. I tried myfitnesspal a couple years ago and had a little success until I thought I didn't need it anymore. I lost about 20 pounds and thought I could continue to lose weight without keeping track. I have been able to maintain, but not lose weight. I am back with the determination to use this site at least until I get to my desired goal. I am 303 lbs and want to get to 200 lbs. I have recently had back surgery so I can't exercise for a couple of weeks, but I know that diet is key to getting fit.

My health has been declining for years, and it is primarily due to my weight. In addition to my back problems, I have high blood pressure and have recently been diagnosed with early stage diabetes. I need to lose weight now. I am 46 years old and feel like I'm much older. I look forward to playing with my grandchildren, but not if I keep going the way I have been.

I would appreciate any encouragement and support, either short or long term.

Thanks for reading.
  • meaghan2008
    meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone ! I'm Meaghan and I have 80 lbs to lose :) but I know with your support I can do this !
  • Goofy_gurl
    Goofy_gurl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've got right around 100 lbs to lose myself. I've had some success in the past, but have never been able to keep the weight off. I would greatly appreciate any help and support...feel free to add me!
  • Angelalee4649
    Options
    Hello everyone :) I definitely have more than 50 lb to lose. More like 69 lb. SW is 245 lb, CW is 219 lb and GW is 150 lb. Add me if you would like!
  • Sleevarilla
    Sleevarilla Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I've been on MFP a while, but I've always been more of a lurker. And the non-movement of my scale shows that!
    I would like to build a better safety net with friends who can be a little brash, sarcastic, witty, funny, truthful, supportive. We're in this together!

SW-372, CW-375 (yes, I gained weight since I signed up for this months ago. True story), GW-175
  • samanthaelgert2
    Options
    Hello!
    My name is Samantha and i have 75 lbs to lose just started a week ago
  • ibrahimz95
    Options
    Aiming to lose about 70lbs. Add me up y'all.
  • jdctrumpet
    jdctrumpet Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me, the more support the better. I'm looking at just about 100lbs that I want to lose.

Started: 288lbs, Current: 280lbs (in 11 days!), Goal: 190lbs