Anyone else sweating for the wedding?

Options
13»

Replies

• FitMolly182
    FitMolly182 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I, too, have been on my fitness journey for some time now, but am extra motivated by my wedding. I want to look great in my dress, but another reason is because for the honeymoon we're going on a cruise, so I need to look my best!

I'm just nervous about maintaining healthy habits on a cruise!
  • FitMolly182
    FitMolly182 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'm starting my wedding dress shopping in 2 weeks, I better go get sweating!!!!!!!!!!!

I am getting married this October and have already started my journey to lose 25 pounds! I bought my wedding dress a size smaller than what I am! Figured it would be good motivation!

Good luck! They say to buy a size bigger if anything. Much easier to take in than out, but you won't have to worry about that because you're going to lose the weight!

My wedding is in October, too :smile:
  • makingthebook
    makingthebook Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Planning my nuptials for July 6th 2014! I don't have very much time. I would really like to lose 25 pounds.
  • jessthib09
    jessthib09 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all these engaged ladies here! It is definitely exciting! We are getting married June 14th 2014 so I need to kick it into high gear and could use the help/motivation!

Feel free to add me!
  • Yavi389
    Yavi389 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I'm getting married May 16, 2015 and have lots to lose. However, Ideally I'd like to lose 180 lbs by next April. If anyone can recommend healthy snacks and meals that'd be awesome!
  • firepxy
    firepxy Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm getting married in less then 9 months now. I'm ready to look good. Trust me.
  • kaybeau
    kaybeau Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    hello I am sweating to get into a bridemaid's dress! 25th april and only slightly too big for the frock x
  • meghanlesa
    meghanlesa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in! We are getting married July 27th, 2014. 6 months to go and 10 pounds.. This should be easy, but so far it is extrememly hard to make the scale budge.
  • GiantMadness
    Options
    Hi all of you lovely engaged people.

Congratulations to you all :)

Just wanted to see how everyone is doing with losing for their wedding? I've set myself a little challenge with a treat at the end!

For every lb I lose I will put £5 into my savings account and once i've lost 40lbs I will treat myself to go try on wedding dresses with my maid of honour/bridesmaid and then once I've lost possibly another 40lbs (If i have time to do so) I will treat myself to go buy my wedding dress :)

Trouble is i've already seen the dress I want! Argghhhh hehe.

19months till my wedding day :)

xxxx
  • livcurious
    livcurious Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join in. I've been on this journey for about 7 months, but got engaged in November and really need to get into gear. I'd ultimately like to lose at least 60lbs more, but at least 40 before the wedding. It should be doable, but I let life get in the way of my focus on health so I'm getting back on track.
  • Ashly744
    Ashly744 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm also sweating for the wedding - and for long term. I just got engaged this past summer and we are planning the wedding to be in 1 - 1 1/2 years. (As soon as we pick a venue). I want to lose 10-15 lbs, but mostly get lean. Add me, or message me as well. :smile:
  • Brianna032015
    Brianna032015 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello, all. My mom swears by myfitnesspal, but I've never used a forum like this, so I'm excited to get started! I got engaged October 12, 2013 and will be marrying the most amazing man on March 20, 2015! When my fiance and I met in law school, I weighed 125 pounds. Now I weigh 165!! I want to get back down to 125 for my wedding, and I KNOW that with the right support and mindset, anything is possible! I would love some friends to help me along the way. I treat others the way I want to be treated: with positivity and encouragement!! Let's go ladies! We can do this!!