Looking for positive friends

Options
124»

Replies

• DMyers24
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi Mlb!
    You are the power and the will. Decisions: No one decides to gain weight, they just do. The decision is in the power to do something about it for your future. Envision yourself daily for what you want to attain then say it out loud to hear your power and conviction. Always remember that when you treat your body with the respect it deserves it will reward you my friend!
  • DMyers24
    Options
    Hi CK!
    I am a nurse and Health Coach who has been where you may be at...down 50lbs & 52.5 inches in 7 months...4 years ago:):happy: Best advice is to keep it simple! Do you have a plan?
  • DMyers24
    Options
    Go Mo! Anything that takes a little effort with positive reinforcement from supporting friends is so worth the achievement! We are the power over our subconscious mind telling us differently. Be amazing today!
  • BetterKimmer
    BetterKimmer Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    ok on that note you get what you put in:bigsmile: . Are you yourself positive:ohwell: ?. If so stay on the right track:smile: ,and let's keep it moving:glasses: !!!.And that girlfriend is a POSITIVE.note.:flowerforyou: The truth about life is what you said,it is Hard to stay focus SOME days,because that's the HUMAN side of us.WE can achieve IF we only BELIEVE:happy:

Agree! It still helps to have positive people encouraging you. Add me. I have a nice group I am in.
  • svsl0928
    svsl0928 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    You can friend me - some of my post include scriptures from the bible. can't be more positive then that.
  • natashabamford7
    natashabamford7 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    you can add me :)
  • punkyjones
    punkyjones Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request. Anyone else can feel freet add me as well! I try to be supportive and comment a lot!
  • annemcharles
    annemcharles Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I am a postive person and on here everyday. Feel free to add me.:smile:
  • jr5nicks
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I log on daily.. I don't mind new friends :)
  • MrsKMaree
    Options
    im a newbie! add meeee! :)
  • b4real5
    b4real5 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Glad I found this thread, my real life girlfriends keep disappearing the healthier I become. I need to surround myself with some like minded folks. Please be my friend lol.
  • ashleykawalek
    ashleykawalek Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request! I am always looking for positive friends!!!!
  • lenehreut
    lenehreut Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi :) Feel free to add me - anyone!
    Give heaps of support and encouragement.
    I'm working on a slow, steady and permanent weightloss/lifestyle change!

Student.Single parent.Recovered bulimic.
  • razorback47
    Options
    I am looking for the same so please add me if you like.
  • stewy1963
    Options
    Hi
    I am helen from australia i am 50 years old , have been here for a while and was going well but dropped off through my own lake of will power, but i am happy to say that i am back and going to try really hard to get back on track.
    So i am asking if anybody would like to be my friend here for support to me and also so i can give support back to you......Helen
  • megslovescountry
    Options
    anybody from this feed feel free to add me! I'm just starting with this thing and could use some positive friends too!
  • AniaFi
    AniaFi Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi! I've just started too and looking for some positive fitnesspals. I will be more than happy if you add me :)
  • julieannezen
    julieannezen Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!!!! :)
  • Just_Sha
    Just_Sha Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.