Where are all the lifting and eating folks at??

Options

Replies

• joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent I lift, run and eat 1700 everyday. Making the transition to the paleo diet at the moment. Anyone can add me.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I would love some eating and lifting friends, I am currently struggling with how to get to the right amount of calories but slowly but surely I am getting there. Working on 2000-2100 per day and I LOVE bacon!!! All friends welcome :smile:
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Lifting and eating!
  • mumof5
    mumof5 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    i eat - 2000 approx cal in the summer, 3500 cals in the winter. i lift. i run. then i lift some more :)
  • nwardlaw
    nwardlaw Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Was part of the 1200 club but now I am lifting heavy (for me) and eating constantly. I actually stopped tracking my calorie intake so I don't know how much I am eating anymore!
  • QuincyChick
    QuincyChick Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I run, lift, and love all the food.
  • PLoveElliott
    PLoveElliott Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I used to eat only 1200 a day until I realized that I was not doing myself any favors! I started to research and realized that I needed to increase my calorie intake (got a lot of input from folks on MFP) and started to do more lifting. I am wrapping up ready the NROLFW and am looking forward to really focusing on lifting.
    Anyone can friend me! I love eating more and still dropping weight and toning up!
  • Srarojas
    Srarojas Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Sorry, that was obnoxious. But really, I'm not fitting in with the under 1500 club. I wont starve myself, I wont be tired, and I wont get insomnia and health damage. I've lost weight and maintained and even BUILT lean mass while eating over 1500 calories. You really don't have to starve!! I would love to find some eating and lifting men and women for motivation and support on MFP! Do you deadlift? Friend me! Do you not starve yourself? Friend me! I want to snoop on some food diaries that actually include enough FOOD! Bonus points if you eat bacon... and no, turkey bacon doesn't count!! :)

I am shooting for 1600 net calories and building. I don't eat bacon, but sending FR anyway :)
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    I lift and eat!! :bigsmile:
  • OperationSkinty
    OperationSkinty Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    amen! I have been lifting for quite sometime now and i love to get my grub ON!!!! I have recently started taking my eating a little more serious as in eating more frequently and trying to eat a little cleaner. I sent you a friend request! I think I eat way more calories than any of my mfp friends so it would be nice not to be the only one eating over 1200 calories!
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    Options
    I love to eat. I was part of the 1200 calorie club and my hair started falling out, had no energy, you know the rest. Now I've figured out what my equilibrium needs to be in order to feel great but lose weight as well. I regularly have sweets, desserts, and I certainly don't starve on 1800 calories a day...looking to increase slowly. Will send friend request.

Edited to add: Regular Bacon eater here, and rarely eat non-fat, low-fat foods. Unless it's milk, whole milk is very thick for my tastes.

Yes! Been there. Wont do that again! Glad to have found you :)
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    Options
    amen! I have been lifting for quite sometime now and i love to get my grub ON!!!! I have recently started taking my eating a little more serious as in eating more frequently and trying to eat a little cleaner. I sent you a friend request! I think I eat way more calories than any of my mfp friends so it would be nice not to be the only one eating over 1200 calories!

Exactly! I'm going a little cray cray seeing all the 1200 calorie club people's food diary's all the time (no offence to them, I just can't do it!)

Thanks for the add :)
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    Options
    Sorry, that was obnoxious. But really, I'm not fitting in with the under 1500 club. I wont starve myself, I wont be tired, and I wont get insomnia and health damage. I've lost weight and maintained and even BUILT lean mass while eating over 1500 calories. You really don't have to starve!! I would love to find some eating and lifting men and women for motivation and support on MFP! Do you deadlift? Friend me! Do you not starve yourself? Friend me! I want to snoop on some food diaries that actually include enough FOOD! Bonus points if you eat bacon... and no, turkey bacon doesn't count!! :)

I am shooting for 1600 net calories and building. I don't eat bacon, but sending FR anyway :)

Haha, I was mostly kidding about the bacon ;) Thanks for the Friend add :)
  • jayb0ne
    jayb0ne Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Right here! 1800 is an extreme cut ;)
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    Options
    I used to eat only 1200 a day until I realized that I was not doing myself any favors! I started to research and realized that I needed to increase my calorie intake (got a lot of input from folks on MFP) and started to do more lifting. I am wrapping up ready the NROLFW and am looking forward to really focusing on lifting.
    Anyone can friend me! I love eating more and still dropping weight and toning up!

Awesome! NROLFW is great! I'm glad you've gotten healthy and out of the starvation mindset! Way to go :)
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    Options
    I run, lift, and love all the food.

Awesome!! Eat the Food, Lift the Things!!!
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    I can't find it. :sad: Want to join.
  • jdaley90
    jdaley90 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    In for lifting and eating buddies :)
  • odddrums
    odddrums Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    2 of my favorite things! I'm actually eating right now and doing a nice long lifting routine tonight. Everyone, feel free to add me!