Where are all the lifting and eating folks at??

Options

Replies

• licountrygal
    licountrygal Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    eating and lifting, was eating 1200-1400, starting eating 1800-2000 and feel 100x better, sent request,
  • KimJohnsonsmile
    KimJohnsonsmile Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I love to eat! And, as a friend says, I do eat ALL THE FOODS! I workout every day and lifting is a part of that. Friend me if you'd like. My diary is open. I've been doing this a while. :)
  • superfox12082
    superfox12082 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I do not starve and I do NOT eat turkey bacon. I have not done any dead lifts. My gym is small and the men take up all the free weights when I am there. But I do use the weight machines.
  • MrsH2132012
    MrsH2132012 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Saw this on my newfeed...had to come reply! I am currenlty cutting at 2000kcals a day & lift monday-friday (round 2 of Shortcut to Shred!)

I did 12 week begginer to advance bodybuilder before shred to bulk (been lifting since Dec)

Come the New Year I am going to eat at TDEE for a few months, still gonna lift just not sure what plan I'll do :)

Add me! I'm always on lol
  • arl1286
    arl1286 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Well I don't eat turkey bacon (I'm a pescatarian), but I lift and I sure as hell don't starve myself! Calorie goal is 1500, but on days when I'm hungry, I go over that 1500. And you can bet your bottom dollar that I eat back every single one of my exercise calories. Feel free to add me!
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    I'm walking down the side of the road with a trash bag and a spiked stick cleaning up the prepositions which have been left lying around.
  • cjohn2278
    cjohn2278 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I just upped my calories today and decided that starting Monday I am going to start lifting as well! Add me :) And yes...I eat lots of bacon!!

CJ
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I eat absolutely never any less than 2000 calories a day, and lift about 4 days a week feel free to send me a request, as of right now I'm right at 9 months pregnant and I haven't been logging my eating because to be honest I'm just eating when and what I want but I'm still working out the same and as soon as I have the baby (any time now) I will be back to logging every single day like I did before I was pregnant would love to add some friends who eat and lift as well.

oh yeah, and I LOVE REAL BACON(especially loaded in potato soup with cheese........now I'm hungry)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    FR sent! I'm looking to only add lifters, too. I started lifting a few months ago and I love how strong I am! Clothes are fitting better too. And I get to eat good food like blueberry pancakes. I love my plan. :)
  • crystalfisher89
    crystalfisher89 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I lift, run, and do kick boxing 5-6 days a week. My calories are set at 1500, but only because thats to keep me from over eating on rest days. I usually eat back my calories. usually I try to hit 1700-1800 calories a day though and I don't eliminate sugar or chocolate out of my diet because you need that stuff. I'll send you a friend request. :)
  • jayb0ne
    jayb0ne Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    In for the addz - throw them my way.

Big into lifting, 4 days a week. 230 bench (for what it's worth).

Cutting at the moment at 1800 cals, bulking gets up to 3 or 4 thousand!

Jay
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    I eat, lift, sleep, repeat.....
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I heard real bacon was being distributed here...

tumblr_m374sqYLul1rqfhi2o1_500.gif
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Oops, I guess I should have noted that I only have girls on my List. Not because I don't like boys… it's just that they smell kinda funny.
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Huzzah!

Eating 1800-1900/day with incorporating some lifts. PR deadlift is 205lbs, bench 115lbs.

MjAxMy0xODI1M2EyMjM5MDM0NzE1_zps605799cc.png
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Respectable numbers, Erica!
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    I like you...
  • NiikouruDesu
    Options
    Hi
  • addysolari
    addysolari Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Bacon for life :D

FR sent
  • jessikabrook
    jessikabrook Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Currently eating 2100 and working on moving up and always working to improve my lifts. Sending requests left right and centre, nice to see people who aren't just in the 'under 1500' club!