Options
    Tall Hibiscus Cooler.
    Tall Shaken Passion Fruit Tea no syrup
    Decaf small whole milk latte

Thanks
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I live in Maryland where all chain restaurants MUST put their nutritional info next to their items....so I know without a single sip that a salted mocha or pumpkin latte, any frappacino etc starts at around 250-500 calories. All the baked goods are usually 400+. Total buzz kill. I can only stomach getting a black coffee and I add in half and half.
  • FitMamaRhi
    Options
    Venti iced coffee sugar free vanilla, nonfat milk= 40cals! boom! Tastes amazing.. I add 2 sweet-n-lows but thats just an aqurired taste!
  • FitMamaRhi
    Options
    And here I was having a hankering for Starbucks, too! I just wore the wrong shoes to work to go for a walk for a couple of blocks to get one. lol

I'll have a tall no-fat cappuccino with a shot of SF vanilla, please and thank you.

Mhmmm! Sounds heavenly!
  • CarolElaine25
    Options
    I live in Maryland where all chain restaurants MUST put their nutritional info next to their items....so I know without a single sip that a salted mocha or pumpkin latte, any frappacino etc starts at around 250-500 calories. All the baked goods are usually 400+. Total buzz kill. I can only stomach getting a black coffee and I add in half and half.
    It's the same in California. That's one of the reasons that my go-to Starbucks drink is a grande skinny cinnamon dolce with soy milk (the other reason - it's quite tasty). Approx. 170 calories, though if you use skim milk instead, I think it's around 120 calories (I just prefer the taste of soy milk). As long as the syrup is a sugar free one, the calories are fairly manageable.

(I don't like frappucinos - way too sweet for me.)
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Venti creme brulee frappuccino.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options

I know what's in my starbucks drinks and pastries because I've looked them all up on the website. I find ways to adapt my drinks, and I share pastries, and it all fits my goals for the day when I plan for it.
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,521 Member
    Options
    Coffee.
  • drgardnerva01
    drgardnerva01 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Triple Grande Skim Cappuccino. Maximize the caffeine, minimize the milk.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Skinny hot chocolate!

Reaan:bigsmile:

Oh yeah, me tooooooo!
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Skinny Peppermint Mocha Latte....Thanks!
  • skelley331
    skelley331 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Decaf Grande skinny mocha!!:smile:
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    tall soy latte with one pump of sugarfree cinnamon dolce syrup :)
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Venti triple shot mocha caramel with whole milk with and extra shot of mocha plus whipped cream and a drizzle of caramel and chocolate for good measure.

Thanks, you're a sweetie!
  • margelizard
    margelizard Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Since it's close to the holidays, you can treat me to a venti mocha frap!
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    We're at Starbucks and I'm buying, what drink are you getting?

Todd, are you not aware that I get farty and bloated with a foamy latte?
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Iced coffee, two pumps of mocha. :)
  • PaintedSwan
    Options
    Tall Cinnamon dolce latte,with whip! :p
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Salted caramel mocha frappuchino venti full fat with whip and classic coffee cake + croissant! Since this is virtual eating lol
  • annisthetist
    annisthetist Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    If I'm at work... venti iced coffee, unsweet, with 2% milk... and then back down at least once during my 12-hour shift for a free refill. ;)
    If we're not at work... grande skinny iced caramel macchiato. Ooooh, or now that it's wintery, grande gingerbread latte, nonfat, no whip.

I got gold card status about a month after starting my nursing job... we have a Sbux in the hospital... it's such a temptation!!