P90X Day 1 August 16th

13»

Replies

• susanleasings
    susanleasings Posts: 371 Member
    im on week 4 the recovery week! we did x stretch today...core synergistics tomorrow then yoga then rest day and we start week 5 on thursday! im down 8 inches..yay!! only 2lbs..but im hoping that is just from building muscle?? the inches lost show that im working my tail off!!

im still struggling majorly thru yoga but am loving everything else!

You are doing AWESOME!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • susanleasings
    Chest and back today! Whew! Tough workout, but it felt great! :wink:
    Tomorrow is plyo 5AM-6AM, work 8AM-4PM, and class 4:30PM-10:15PM. Better enjoy my Monday, huh!? :huh:
  • lizziewhan
    lizziewhan Posts: 148 Member
    Tomorrow is plyo 5AM-6AM, work 8AM-4PM, and class 4:30PM-10:15PM. Better enjoy my Monday, huh!? :huh:

whoa what a day! what are you in class for?

today was core synergistics. i actually really like this workout! talk about sweating!! ill be sad when its not in the mix after recovery week. lol they call it recovery week..haha its still a butt kicking!
  • ShellyLee
    ShellyLee Posts: 293 Member
    Got Kenpo done today.. although I am so not coordinated enough to get the star block lol.
  • susanleasings
    Got Kenpo done today.. although I am so not coordinated enough to get the star block lol.

You are not alone!! I am so glad no one was watching me try to do it! LOL
  • susanleasings

today was core synergistics. i actually really like this workout! talk about sweating!! ill be sad when its not in the mix after recovery week. lol they call it recovery week..haha its still a butt kicking!

Awesome job on the core workout!!! Good to know you like it! Makes me more excited to do it!

As for classes.....I am working on my Master's degree in Marriage and Family Therapy. :) I already have my Bachelor's degree and have chosen to work in psychosocial rehabilitation, which means I teach independent living skills to some amazing folks who just so happen to have severe mental illness. I have the perfect job minus all the paperwork. ;)
  • lizziewhan

Awesome job on the core workout!!! Good to know you like it! Makes me more excited to do it!

As for classes.....I am working on my Master's degree in Marriage and Family Therapy. :) I already have my Bachelor's degree and have chosen to work in psychosocial rehabilitation, which means I teach independent living skills to some amazing folks who just so happen to have severe mental illness. I have the perfect job minus all the paperwork. ;)

ok wow about your job! ive got a bachelors in child and family studies..but i dont use it. well i guess maybe a little lol

today is rest day for me and im going to freaking enjoy it! baseball game tonight with the family after work. tomorrow we start week 5!
  • lizziewhan
    so where is everyone today??? i started week 5..what a killer! my arms are still sore!
  • susanleasings
    so where is everyone today??? i started week 5..what a killer! my arms are still sore!

Week 5!?!? WOW!!! You are doing awesome!!!!
  • princesslmc2
    princesslmc2 Posts: 264 Member
    This morning completed Week 12 of P90X. Not as drastic results as I had hoped, but it was good for me to go through. I start ChaLEAN Extreme on Sunday! Here's toasting to great results come Thanksgiving. :)
  • lizziewhan
    yes week 5 and today plyo kicked my *kitten*! my entire body hurts.....my legs are sore my arms are still sore! i even crashed afterwards and took a 2 hour nap! lol. this getting up early in the morning is not something i think i will ever get used to! but its too hard to workout in the evenings with my daughter and nephew running around.

today we are going to finally take our 30 day pictures. weve just been too busy to sit down and do it. im looking forward to it although i know bigger changes will come later
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    yes week 5 and today plyo kicked my *kitten*! my entire body hurts.....my legs are sore my arms are still sore! i even crashed afterwards and took a 2 hour nap! lol. this getting up early in the morning is not something i think i will ever get used to! but its too hard to workout in the evenings with my daughter and nephew running around.

If you needed a two hour nap then Plyo did it's job and you worked it out. We take Fuzion AKG in the morning to help us wake up before the workout. I need to by more of it from Nutrishop today.
  • susanleasings
    How is everyone doing!? I am on stretch day myself......finishing up week 2 of P90X! YAY ME! :tongue: This was a tough week, getting back to school and all......and I didn 't do much of my Yoga on Thursday - but the rest of the week I conquered my workouts!
    One thing that keeps me going is the support and cheers coming from you all! I love hearing about everyone's workouts too! It is nice to not be alone in this, since I can't talk my fit husband into doing it with me........nor will my kiddos do it. I don't understand.........does no one want to get up at 5AM with me!?!? LOL :laugh:
    Off to stretch now......can't wait! :wink:
This discussion has been closed.