i GOT CONFUESED.

Options
13»

Replies

• melissalatzel24
    Options
    woahhh your whole paragraph is like 1 long sentence with no breaks... i had to stop reading half way through :)
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    IN THE RAW food Community They recommended 4000 plus calories for steady weightloss
    on the planet opposite, perhaps :laugh:
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    post-27933-I-am-a-lazy-person-Robert-Down-xaP7.gif

:heart: :heart: :drinker:
  • candiceh3
    Options
    Who the hell wants to eat 4000 calories of fruit when you could eat 4000 calories of KFC???
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    JJnXhns.jpg
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    OP, I don't eat raw, but I do eat a lot of fruit, and the fruit calories are the same as any other calories. Fruit is what is most likely to put me over my calories within my typical diet, because I really love it. I have to count calories, and 4000 calories would absolutely have me gaining weight. (I can't imagine getting to 4000 calories on fruit-even the days where I feel I've really blown it, I don't get that high, and those days include vegan pizzas or high calorie foods.)

On a side note, that much fruit is terrible for your teeth.
  • YesIAm17
    YesIAm17 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Who the hell wants to eat 4000 calories of fruit when you could eat 4000 calories of KFC???

HesRightYouKnowMorganFreeman_zps8afb3143.jpeg
  • MisterDerpington
    MisterDerpington Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    A lot of people like it raw, but I don't understand what this has to do with weight loss?
  • MisterDerpington
    MisterDerpington Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    For the people who have actually lost a decent amount of weight on Here have you seen anyone lose eating 4000 calories of fruits n veggies or have you ever tried it its a big thing know days Go to youtube Type in freelee the banana girl or easyraw or getyourfruit Its on the raw food boards to eat as much calories as you can even stuff yourself if you have to they recommended 4000 calories and up 2500 is their minimum to aim for if you cant get in 4000

Is there a super hero called Captain Run-on Sentence? If not you should totally run with it!