i GOT CONFUESED....also

Options

Replies

• BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    i will now cure you of this horrible, horrible nightmare...

markcuban.jpg
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    i will now cure you of this horrible, horrible nightmare...

markcuban.jpg

OH my gee, I am wondering if I have previously seen that gif because yeah that pretty much happened but in front of a buffet table at an outdoor barbecue. in my dream. lol. LMFAO. I was waiting for someone to finally get in here and gif bomb this place for my enjoyme-- er ....I mean amusement.
  • BrainyBurro
    Options
    610x.jpg
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    610x.jpg

I am sorry to inform you I am still turned on. I know how much that pains you, especially after all the candy jewelry you have endowed on me.
  • BigD06
    BigD06 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Great post and all, but I really like the picture in your weight tracker the best.....

Carry on......lol...
  • BrainyBurro
    Options
    funny-Mark-Cuban-trophy-bathroom.jpg

he's strikes me as the kind of guy who doesn't wash his hands when he's done...
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    funny-Mark-Cuban-trophy-bathroom.jpg

he's strikes me as the kind of guy who doesn't wash his hands when he's done...

depending on "done" with what, that may or may not be an issue for me.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Great post and all, but I really like the picture in your weight tracker the best.....

Carry on......lol...

Way to stay focused. Glad you liked my post but really glad you like my support style ticker. It helps me stay motivated. I support myself on here most days. Have you seen some of my infamously ignored crickets threads?
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    OMG. Now I want 7 layer dip.

And wavy lays.

And Mark Cuban.

Thanks, MCD. Someone please bring me a millionaire STAT who has chips and dip.
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Your scale is awesome.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    OMG. Now I want 7 layer dip.

And wavy lays.

And Mark Cuban.

Thanks, MCD. Someone please bring me a millionaire STAT who has chips and dip.

THIS girl right here. KNOWS how to party. .............and that's why she's on my FL.
  • wild_wild_life
    wild_wild_life Posts: 1,334 Member
    Options
    2) When I did my daily weigh in I realized that if my BF is 44.9% and my water according to the same scale at the same time is 40.2% does that mean I am only 14.9% person? (same scale says my BMI is 33.5% which doesn't that mean I am at least 1/3 actual person?)

No, but you did just discover that humans are primarily composed of fat and water. I think this should be written up.

yeah but like THAT MUCH fats and waters? Like it's not like I'm the ocean. That's 75% right? Amirite?

AFAIK the earth and the human body are both approx 60% water (you may be a little dehydrated). That's why the moon makes us crazy.

Also, there are more microbes in/on us than there are our own cells, so I would say all things considered, you barely exist.

Not exactly what you wanted to hear probably. But you might console yourself by dipping Mark Cuban in 7 layers of chocolate.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Your scale is awesome.

thanks. next time I'm gonna get a talking one. I had no idea it was gonna be so kind to me. I was afraid it was gonna say "ouch , Ouch, OUCH--get off me you fat betch!" when I first bought it so I picked a non talking one. but no, it tells me lots of nice things.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    2) When I did my daily weigh in I realized that if my BF is 44.9% and my water according to the same scale at the same time is 40.2% does that mean I am only 14.9% person? (same scale says my BMI is 33.5% which doesn't that mean I am at least 1/3 actual person?)

No, but you did just discover that humans are primarily composed of fat and water. I think this should be written up.

yeah but like THAT MUCH fats and waters? Like it's not like I'm the ocean. That's 75% right? Amirite?

AFAIK the earth and the human body are both approx 60% water (you may be a little dehydrated). That's why the moon makes us crazy.

Also, there are more microbes in/on us than there are our own cells, so I would say all things considered, you barely exist.

Not exactly what you wanted to hear probably. But you might console yourself by dipping Mark Cuban in 7 layers of chocolate.

awwwwwwwwwwww yeah!
  • navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    I had a dream last night that I was sitting in an office screaming at my Senator, Orrin Hatch, It's been a good day. I could really go for some 7 layer dip though.

Rigger
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I had a dream last night that I was sitting in an office screaming at my Senator, Orrin Hatch, It's been a good day. I could really go for some 7 layer dip though.

Rigger

I should have just titled this thread..."the dream thread" because after a long week working out stressing out and eating out and a Friday being all TGIF with alcohols, and whatever the eff else you ppl unwind with, I should have expected some pretty interesting dreams to pop up. Good for you rigger for telling someone off, even if only in a dream. :drinker:
  • MuseofSong
    MuseofSong Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    OMG how sad I really didn't want this thread to go crickets on me. Was it the cuban? or the maths?

Sorry, MyChocolateDiet, I only read your posts to try to understand why there's a woman grabbing her breasts in your tracker. Is it because you want to lose weight but hold on to your boobs, as in not lose them to weight loss? Or do you just like boobies?

Also, boobs.
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I didn't dream about wavy Lays. But I did dream about BBQ Lays. And Black Butte Porter. I was swimming the the porter, and the Lays were my floatation device...and I was eating them. But since it was beer, and my floatation device was a giant, salty chip, I just drank the beer and didn't die.

I woke up because I had to pee. Must have been the all the beer I drank in the dream world. Which is actually a real world. We just don't get fat from the food we eat in Dream World.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    OMG how sad I really didn't want this thread to go crickets on me. Was it the cuban? or the maths?

Sorry, MyChocolateDiet, I only read your posts to try to understand why there's a woman grabbing her breasts in your tracker. Is it because you want to lose weight but hold on to your boobs, as in not lose them to weight loss? Or do you just like boobies?

Also, boobs.

It's to remind myself to support myself. Also, boobs.
  • BrainyBurro
    Options

Also, boobs.

It's to remind myself to support myself. Also, boobs.

this is the kind of support on MFP that i do approve of. FYI.