Did your Boobs get smaller?

Options

Replies

• 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I was similarly to you always the big chested one from an early age onwards. I had my grand final at a 34G but without having a kid. Now I have lost 28 lbs, 10% body fat and 4 cup sizes...

Not sure how happy I am about being a 34C... But being rid of the G cups is pretty good
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    When I gained all of my weight I went up 2 cup sizes. Now that I'm back around the weight that I used to be, I still haven't lost the boobs that I gained. Only went down in band size.
    I'm still thinking that I will go further down in cup size.. but we will see! It's difficult to guess.
  • 902sexxi
    902sexxi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Yes, from 44D to 34 or 36C, saggy too????, when I'm done losing I'm getting implants.
  • Laura3BB
    Laura3BB Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm 41 and have nursed 3 kids - when putting on weight over the last 5 yrs I gained in breasts too and now as I lose I an definitely losing in cups...not too happy about it as they get more saggy but it's the price to pay!
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    They are, and they always do. Mine go down to match my hip measurement, and both of those go down or up consistently with weight for me. Mine aren't huge or small. Just 'big', usually (but I have a very wide-boned ribcage so they don't look big).
    Mine will just keep on going, too. I don't even shoot for a flat lower belly, because the loss of boobage that takes on me is unreal. And my ribcage looks positively silly at that BF%, too :D:D (38 band here, totally visible ribs, no strap fat!)
  • donthesitate
    donthesitate Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Im finally getting a significant loss *HAPPY DANCE!* :happy: :love: :flowerforyou: I wanna get to a b cup too but I doubt it will happen, my proportions dont change, so my volume goes down some but im still a larger cup size
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Given your history, and the fact that you must not be very big now, given a 34" band size, I think it's unlikely you'll lose much in the breasts. You might be able to lose some, but I'd guess you'll still be far bigger than you'd like.

I went from a 42G to a 36DD. I think I'll be a 34DD or 34E when I hit my target weight (I'm almost to a 34" band size now and have 15 lbs. more to go).

I will say, what seems to have done the most to reduce my chest was when I started running. I think it was my body's own self-preservation LOL. But it seems all that running and jiggling sped up the process of them shrinking. ultimately, I think being a 34D would be perfect for me, but I'm unlikely to get there without surgery (and I wouldn't have surgery just to reduce one cup size).
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    In 40 lbs lost, I have moved from a 38DD to a 34-36DDD. So, for me, no. But it'ss going to vary person to person. The maternal side of my family has been well endowed for as many generations as we have pictorial evidence. My great grandmother was 4'9" and had a larger chest than mine.
  • Jay_Jay_
    Jay_Jay_ Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes they did. :grumble:
  • FlabFighter86
    FlabFighter86 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Yep, from the little weight I've lost so far, I've gone from an H to a G cup. (same brand too)
    Hope to lose more!
  • sg992
    sg992 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    +80lbs from what I am now I was an E, now I'm a DD/sometimes can just get away with a D.. I wish I could reach C but I don't think it'll happen.
  • aurelieslc
    Options
    Yep, sounds just like me too!
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Yeah, they got smaller. At my heaviest weight they were a 42G. Now at a 36DD.

Mom's side of family has always been well endowed in that area. Granted I like the fact they are smaller and hoping someday to get all the loose skin removed. I look great in a bra but without...not so much. :blushing:
  • ReetPetite85
    ReetPetite85 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i find when my chest feels heavier than usual, i have put a bit on and same if i lose weight. i used to be a DD then shot up to F when i started to put weight on.. then spilled out of FF and thought that was enough! bra's are expensive! and so i started to lose weight and now can see a gap in my cups! wont buy new bra's just yet as i want to lose some more before new wardrobe is in order.. bad enough i had to get rid of my size 12 trousers n swap for 10's! yaay!! and they are falling off too!
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 10,009 Member
    Options
    Everyone's different, but if you're aiming for 140, which if I understand your OP, was what you weighed before medication and pregnancy-related gains, I would expect your breast/cup size to be pretty much the same when you get back to 140 as it was when you were 140 before, unless you do some major recomposition from working out.
  • kathleenjoyful
    kathleenjoyful Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Even at my slimmest I was a DD. I've dropped two band sizes (from a 40 to a 36). I've only dropped half a cup size, from a GG to a G, after losing over 55lbs. I think it depends on your body, we all lose fat from different areas first, you might lose it from your bust, or it might be slower to lose from your bust.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Yes, I went down a band size, but kept the cup size. HOWEVER, they were not as...firm as they were before. I wasn't doing anything to build muscle.
  • the_oncomingstorm
    Options
    Hmmmm....no pictures in this thread :frown:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    no
  • cdahl383
    cdahl383 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Yes, I no longer have moobs since losing weight! Haha!