Men only...how hard is withdrawal, really?

Options

Replies

• BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Master Banking is much cheaper
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    ^this...and....see below
    I found that due to all the time I spend on my personal spreadsheets and check book, I have mastered my withdrawal timing because I know my money is accounted for from all the personal accounting.

I recommend it to all my friends that having a very well balanced check book, will help you have an easy time when you get to the bank because you have control over your money.

what about those friends who are with women who like to have control over the money?

If they have good accounting they can still hold the money and give it to them whenever they want it.

now i'm lost. lol.

I just got unlost. somehow the above just reminded me of times I held the money and I remember knowing just when to be tight fisted about it's spending and when to be more relaxed about it. this did allow me to get access to the money at the precise moment I knew where I wanted to spend it. (usually at the salon on my hair or a facial.)

A bit of 2 way communication can really let you know how things are progressing. Time it all right, the withdrawal takes place, doesn't get dishonoured and you can get treated to a nice relaxing facial afterwards. Everyone's happy!

Don't get facials often but was treated to a beautiful pearl necklace...
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    ^this...and....see below
    I found that due to all the time I spend on my personal spreadsheets and check book, I have mastered my withdrawal timing because I know my money is accounted for from all the personal accounting.

I recommend it to all my friends that having a very well balanced check book, will help you have an easy time when you get to the bank because you have control over your money.

what about those friends who are with women who like to have control over the money?

If they have good accounting they can still hold the money and give it to them whenever they want it.

now i'm lost. lol.

I just got unlost. somehow the above just reminded me of times I held the money and I remember knowing just when to be tight fisted about it's spending and when to be more relaxed about it. this did allow me to get access to the money at the precise moment I knew where I wanted to spend it. (usually at the salon on my hair or a facial.)

A bit of 2 way communication can really let you know how things are progressing. Time it all right, the withdrawal takes place, doesn't get dishonoured and you can get treated to a nice relaxing facial afterwards. Everyone's happy!

Don't get facials often but was treated to a beautiful pearl necklace...

That sounds lovely. I'm sure it looked so pretty on you.:flowerforyou:
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    Master Banking is much cheaper

I think I've heard that on the radio advertised as the "bank on yourself" program. What's money for if not to be shared together?
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

Or maybe you've just had tellers that aren't into their jobs. My teller is typically thrilled to see me, she'll take me deep inside the corridors and into the furthest reaches of the vault if in there for a large deposit, and then tells me how nice it was to be of service to me. Honestly, there's been times I've brought back second and third deposits in the same day simply because her customer service is second to none. I've been a loyal customer for years and yet she always treats me like a first time visitor.

I'm a much bigger fan of deposit than withdrawal, and her reactions indicate she feels the same. There always a pang of disappointment in her face when I say I need to withdraw funds. Even if I offer to spread it around and include her, she's a true banker at heart. It simply makes her happiest to receive a large bundle of liquid assets.

Bwhahahahaha this has my laughing so hard. Clever
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    Did someone say.....FACIAL??? :drinker: :blushing:
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    I hate when I forgot my card in the atm and it goes into the machine and I can't get it back. They mail it to me like a week later.

^Ten bucks to whoever can turn that in to a viable double entendre
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    I hate when I forgot my card in the atm and it goes into the machine and I can't get it back. They mail it to me like a week later.

^Ten bucks to whoever can turn that in to a viable double entendre

I had a personal relationship with a teller once who was into kinky stuff. It was probably wrong to mix business with romance, but we all make mistakes, right? She actually locked my account for ten days once, kept the passcode in the vault, and made me grovel and beg to get it out using only my mouth. Have you ever tried to pick a vault lock using only your tongue? And every time I got the combination wrong or talked back to her I was beaten by bank security.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options

RyRy, I feel sorry if your card gets sucked in and you get nothing for it. And then you're cardless for a week. Must leave you feeling blue.

You owe me 10.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

Oooh, I'm so sorry that happened to you! That happened to my brother once. Apparently the ATM was rigged ahead of time to kind of "lock in" his card in the effort of taking all his funds and using it for ill intentions. Primarily using those ill gotten gains for a fast growing interest account in the hopes of making him a lifetime customer &/or simply yielding an interest bonus that would then be reinvested and relied on for future interest installments for years to come. While that is a lofty and admirable goal and quite flattering to him he nonetheless did NOT appreciate his week later contact from the bank which consisted of informing him just such a thing had occurred. Apparently whoever was in charge of that ATM decided they wanted to leave it in a very high interest bearing 9 month term CD and it was supposed to yield the most remarkable results. Turned out the timing was off and those CD's were not actually being offered at the time so no such interested was accumulated and alas his deposit did not grow into anything. In banking, timing can indeed be everything, especially when one wants a really big interest pay off via short term CD's. He was quite relieved. As were we. He now makes sure to check the slot carefully and investigate anything around the slot that might trap his card in there before proceeding with his transaction. Apparently, he has changed his stance considerably from that close call.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    There are too many financial penalties.....

Especially if you use the wrong ATM.

Those out-of-network fees are ridiculous.

I only have my boyfriend withdraw from certain places.
  • Still1Workoutatatime
    Options
    Make+It+Rain_501f21_3319856.jpg

tumblr_mtj5na9Fmt1rambsjo1_400.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    My hubby is a deposit only kind of man. This lead to us having one amazing investment.

Since then, we opted in for the safe banking and haven't had such an investment since, but it still makes us both happy with the safety of all the time deposits.
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    My hubby is a deposit only kind of man. This lead to us having one amazing investment.

Since then, we opted in for the safe banking and haven't had such an investment since, but it still makes us both happy with the safety of all the time deposits.
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    I got in trouble once for making a substantial withdrawal and then back door finanacing with said funds
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    obama_ballin.gif
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    -
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Make+It+Rain_501f21_3319856.jpg

tumblr_mtj5na9Fmt1rambsjo1_400.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:noway: What's with all the hoe shaming? They have their use. It takes all kinds. If it weren't for hoe's some seeds would never get planted.

Show a hoe some love.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2C2Zk16Bmn1ERdtrZUgRk6dgHE7RHsGo2bfosJW3Z66TdWRAP

...plus hoeing can be a really good workout! It ain't easy.

ho.jpg
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    obama_ballin.gif

Thank you thank you....no applause please. Just throw money!
This discussion has been closed.