30 Day Shred!

Options
I am starting 30 Day Shred tomorrow and would like to invite anyone who is currently doing it or starting to hop on board :-). Can't wait to get some awesome results! I am not going to weigh but take lots of pics.

Kat

Replies

• brown46545
    brown46545 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 5 or 6 Level 2 (I'm so tired I can't remember which day). Level 1 was great and I really enjoyed. I am not enjoying Level 2. Can't wait for it to be done. It's a great burn though and I am slowly losing weight.
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    30 DS was helpful to kick start my weight loss again, although it took some time to start that. But it was a great program to help increase strength and flexibility as well. Good luck.
  • 8weekbeautycorset
    Options
    I am starting 30 Day Shred tomorrow and would like to invite anyone who is currently doing it or starting to hop on board :-). Can't wait to get some awesome results! I am not going to weigh but take lots of pics.

Kat

I was literally just about to put up a post about this and saw yours- perfect! Yes i'm starting and my plan is to get up and do it first thing in the morning. I think it would otherwise be easy to be like... it's only 25 minutes and I have alll day! but i want to get up and get it done and I think it will set me off to a good start for the day and I know it's tough so it will keep me motivated to make good food choices all day. hopefully we can support each other through the shred :)
  • angash1966
    angash1966 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i started the 30DS on oct 7th and moved to the second level on nov 2 and i have not lost any weight nor have i gained.
  • angash1966
    angash1966 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i started the 30DS on oct 7th and moved to the second level on nov 2 and i have not lost any weight nor have i gained.
  • teresamwhite
    teresamwhite Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Cant wait to hear about your results! I am starting it in 5 weeks when I complete my first 8 weeks of C25K and SL 5x5. (Ill probably still do SL 5x5, but do 30DS instead of C25K...its getting COLD outside!)
  • Kylabgeek
    Kylabgeek Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Awesome guys! I am excited. I will be doing the video in the mornings mostly since my schedule is crazy with a full time job and 5 kids. Now, let's just hope I am this pumped tomorrow night when I can't move lol.
  • Kylabgeek
    Options
    Have you taken pictures? Can you tell a difference in your shape? Way to keep with it!
  • sophiauoa
    Options
    I've started yesterday, level 1. I'm so out of shape, that I couldn't even finish the entire workout. But I'm going to have a go at it again today and tomorrow. I'll hang in there, because I've seen the results on others and they're amazing!!!
  • jmzz1
    jmzz1 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Can I have a proper link to level 3 of 30Ds since on youtube cannot find complete link to level3?
  • lauraspberry
    lauraspberry Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Does anybody have progress pics? :) I am thinking of doing the shred or chalean extreme after T25 before I go Insanity round 2 :)
  • sola24
    sola24 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I am on level 1 day 10 today.. and till now havent lost any weight. but have lost 1 inch off waist and 1 inch off thighs..
  • sadrac4683
    sadrac4683 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Today was my first day of doing 30 day shred. I sweating within the first 5 minutes of it. Glad i woke up at 4am to get it done before coming to work. Took pictures but will post them up later. Looking for friends who are doing 30 day shred as well.
  • ellie2510
    Options
    Hi there,

I started on Saturday so it's day 3 today. I slipped a disc in February this year and wasn't able to work out (or even walk really!) for ages. Now my back is doing OK (as long as I'm careful) but I've lost all motivation to exercise, can't remember where I used to find the time!

I thought 20mins a day for 30 days might be achievable and should hopefully get me back in shape for Christmas party dresses. I'm super motivated at the moment but reckon that night change a week or so in.

First two days were tough and I do hurt all over but in a good way. Can't do the press ups at all!

The test will be from tomorrow onwards when I won't have time to do it in the evenings so will have to set the alarm and do it first thing. Again I used to get up early to run all the time but that was in 2012!

Good luck......let's try and keep each other motivated!
  • Aholden92
    Options
    Yes! Level 1: Day 6, have lost one inch off waist, 1 inch off hips, and 1/2 inch off thighs! :)
    And really wish I had a scale, because my boyfriend commented that I "feel lighter." Haha.
    Love the Shred; makes one genuinely feel stronger.
  • love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I will join you, I wanted to start this again and now is the time.
  • Kylabgeek
    Options
    I will join you, I wanted to start this again and now is the time.

Yay! Now is the time :-).

Hope everyone had a good day!

Day 1 down and looking forward to tomorrow! I hope everyone had a great workout today and ate something yummy and good for you. One thing I know for me, when I exercise early I eat better that day. I thinks it's the mindset of "I'm not going to undo my hard work this morning!"
  • AusAshMommy
    AusAshMommy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow night, without weights (they need to be purchased) so will do movements w/out the weights or improvise with my stretchy bands! Can't wait to see results!
  • Amwhite1986
    Amwhite1986 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I got the DVD a few days ago! However, because of technical difficulties, I can't start it until I can either a) get sound through the Blu-ray player, b) get a new TV.
  • HisNala
    Options
    Just started yesterday! I need to purchase weights still, still doing movements. have heard good things, so hopefully it shows good results! (: