Amazing! Thank you for sharing your story. <3
  • SusanL222
    SusanL222 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! Wishing you all the best in your goals too.
  • shoshi68
    shoshi68 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    bump promise to comment later after having read
  • WanaBMom
    WanaBMom Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You have inspired me today to try and do better. Thank you for the motivation!
  • tinyzombie
    tinyzombie Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thank you for sharing. You are such an inspiration. I've struggled with depression since I was a young teen, and emotional eating since I was about 8 years old. I recently started therapy, a couple of months ago, and have finally started getting enough of a handle on things to try and address the real issues (like when I want to binge, trying to find out what's the emotional reason behind it, when I know I'm not hungry and what I'm eating isn't even tasty to me). Some days, it feels almost overwhelming, and I'm having such a slow go with it, but your story got me all misty eyed to think that it is possible and people CAN overcome their emotional eating problems. So, thank you so much for your story. <3
  • sheepgirl44
    sheepgirl44 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Good for you. You look amazing, I love the shorter hair on you too. Keep going!
  • mrsmcd7503
    mrsmcd7503 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love your story, your writing, and most of all, your success. One more thing...no, two more things. 1 - do you have a blog by chance? I'd love to follow. Send me a msg if you do. 2 - you have always been beautiful, no matter your size!
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! You look great too, but I'm far more impressed with you getting to the root cause of your eating issues and making the effort to get fit. Inspirational.
  • hdyanneh
    Options
    Keep up the good work you look fantastic!
  • Pedalpush
    Pedalpush Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I didn't realize that was you Liz until I saw the last photo - I didn't look at your user name. :) What a crazy trip girl. But way to remain dedicated to yourself and your family. I'm proud of you!!! In so many ways I feel like we're having parallel experiences.

Hang in there mama!!!
  • favoritenut
    favoritenut Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    you brought tears to my eyes, this sounded like my story. thank you for posting and being so inspiring. great job! :flowerforyou:
  • abbysmom814
    abbysmom814 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Love your shirt in that last picture!! GBO!
  • maca416
    maca416 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Real great post & interesting to read your story with pic's.

Looking good :)
  • JDySart777
    JDySart777 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Excellent work!!!
  • jakedner
    jakedner Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! We haven't been MFP friends long, but I am honored to be counted amongst your MFP family! You are doing an amazing job for yourself and for your beautiful son! I am amazed at how you did the soul searching needed to determine the source of your symptoms and have reached out to get the help you needed to deal with that. (I need to do the 'mental work' myself - your story gives me the kick in the butt to get it done!) You are a beautiful woman, inside and out and you will reach your health and fitness goals!! :heart:
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Kudos for not giving up! Glad to see you went straight for the nitty gritty and addressing your depression and emotional eating. You look great. Love your Pixie cut. :)
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    You're awesome. :flowerforyou:
  • Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Great job!
    Im so glad you made the right choices and dealt with emotional side!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!