Debbie Downers!

Options
I woke up chipper today. logged on to facebook.

my whole wall was filled with "woe is me." so i come on here. more pity party.

DA**IT I WILL BE HAPPY AND YOU WILL JOIN ME.

write ONE thing youre happy about today!

Me: I am happy that my chickens are getting over avian pox and eye infections. i am also happy that i am baking bread this week.

Replies

• kealey1318
    kealey1318 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm with you!!! I'm happy that I 'feel' like my abs are getting stronger and that things are starting to 'tighten up'!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,585 Member
    Options
    I am happy to have a roof over my head and food to eat and a pot to piss in. Many of my countrymen in the Philippines right now don't have that.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I'm happy that I am going home in an hour!

And also that I am walking faster!
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    I'm taking the month of November off from FB (with a few exceptions, there are a few groups I'm in that FB his how we facilitate our discussions in private groups). I highly recomend it.

Today is one more day to get better.
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I'm happy that I am making French Onion Soup and I didn't have to peel any of the 10lbs of onions.
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I'mmmm haaaaaappy wiiiiiith yoooooooooou!!!

Okay, that was hard to type haha. :tongue:
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    just a suggestion, but if you are happy and you know it, then you should clap your hands.
  • MagicalLeopleurodon
    Options
    just a suggestion, but if you are happy and you know it, then you should clap your hands.
    well what if i want to stomp my feet or shout hooray?
  • MagicalLeopleurodon
    Options
    I'm happy that I am making French Onion Soup and I didn't have to peel any of the 10lbs of onions.
    thats enough to make me happy FOR you! I swear all my onions fight to the bitter end!
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    thats enough to make me happy FOR you! I swear all my onions fight to the bitter end!

That's what sous chefs aka wives are for :wink:
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    well what if i want to stomp my feet or shout hooray?

those are not bad options, but if you are happy and you know it, and you really want to show it then clap your hands.
  • kenzietate
    kenzietate Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I am happy today that I am finally getting my food intake right to keep my blood sugar up throughout the day while I am pregnant. I have really been struggling with that for the last several weeks!
  • bluestarlight19
    bluestarlight19 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    :) it snowed for the first time this season. I always feel like a kid filled with wonder at the first snow fall :)
  • TheBackStory
    Options
    I'm happy that my mother in law is in from out of state. The children can torture her for a few days instead of me.
  • kealey1318
    kealey1318 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm happy that my mother in law is in from out of state. The children can torture her for a few days instead of me.

Ha ha ha... Love it!!! Enjoy your break!
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    i'm happy that a new 24/7 gym opened up right next door to my work, so now i can run (indoors) anytime i want. and also that my home has not been laid to waste by a typhoon. :frown:
  • ethompso0105
    ethompso0105 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I'm happy that my puppy is sleeping up against my feet. :-)
  • jonisteenhoek
    jonisteenhoek Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm just happy! Great family, great friends, have a job, a roof, and food in my belly, life is good!!
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    I am happy I woke up earlier than I had planned too. Lately it has been a real struggle to get out of bed. I am feeling really good today. I have felt sluggish and sickly last few months. I had a vitamin D deficiency this whole time!! I have been taking a supplement last few days and wow! I feel like I am 19 again!
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I'm happy that I was able to put on my "two dress sizes smaller" dress slacks today!!! :)