Debbie Downers!

Options

Replies

• momwhosbusy
    momwhosbusy Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Love your "chicken happiness"...my 4 are finally laying consistantly (only 6 and 9 mos. old) and I wrote an excited post about it on FB this a.m.! lol
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I am happy that I am alive and well. I am happy that I now have focused on myself for a change and battling this weight lost journey. For so long, I have put people before myself and now it is my turn got damn it! :laugh: Also, I am happy and blessed to be employed! :happy: One at thing, I am blessed to have my children. They work my nerves to the max, but they teach me so many things like having patience :flowerforyou: Im just happy and blessed to be blessed :flowerforyou: Have a fantastic day all!
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Oooh Oooh me too!

I'm happy that my little girl's tummy troubles seem to be over so she seems to just get an extra day off school (WHOO 5 day weekend!)

I'm also happy that today is payday and I can restock our fridge.

I'm super duper happy that tomorrow I have a glass company coming to replace my drafty, broken, crappy old balcony door before winter hits in full force.

Finally, I'm happy because I'm awesome. So. Very. Awesome.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I have tootsie roll pops in my desk!
  • stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    This is too much like those stupid "I'm thankful for..." posts that are everywhere on facebook this month. I'll be thankful when the month is over.
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I am happy that I brought extra k-cups into work this morning. Coffee is much needed today! ;)
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    This is too much like those stupid "I'm thankful for..." posts that are everywhere on facebook this month. I'll be thankful when the month is over.

Alright there, Debbie.
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Odd. Most of my FB is filled with the "30 days of Thankful" posts...today, I am thankful for Flannel sheets. They were so nice and warm last night.

Edited to say that it was odd that the OP's wall was filled with the "woe is me" posts...mine is the opposite. :wink:
  • tracy4519
    tracy4519 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am happy with you! Today is beautiful, and a friend introduced me to myfitnesspal.com to help me tackle healthy living!
  • smallbutcurvy
    Options
    I am happy to have a roof over my head and food to eat and a pot to piss in. Many of my countrymen in the Philippines right now don't have that.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

That's exactly what I was going to say :)
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    I'm happy I got a workout in and cleaned my house before lunch!
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    I am happy to have my treats picked out for Thanksgiving and having bought almost everything I need for them already. Also happy that this is a 4 day work week. And lastly, happy that I found some cute tops this weekend (all size Medium instead of Large).
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I'm happy I get to spend time with my hubby today! :heart:
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Waking up to little kicks in my belly...so snuggly

OMG congratulations!!!!!! How exciting!
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    I am happy to be looking at the roses form the good side.:laugh:
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    It's Facebook what do you expect .. ? I have never done Facebook and never will. I think I am a better person because of it. I don't need to be a follower .. being a leader is much more rewarding.
  • JeaninePaige
    JeaninePaige Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I'm happy that my grandparents are coming for a visit and that I'm off for the first time in nine days! :tongue:
  • Beastmaster50
    Beastmaster50 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I'm happy because so much in my life is positive. Things tend to go my way.
  • Ten10
    Ten10 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I am happy that I am able to start over each day.