• InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Bacon is meat-candy.
    Bacon is life-candy.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Pigs get a bad wrap. When given enough space, they will chose a spot to urinate and defecate as far away from their food source as possible. The do like mud but that's because they don't have fur and the mud helps to protect them from the sun (they can get sunburns easily) and biting insects.

They are far cleaner animals that those disgusting bovines that just poo and piss wherever their idiot butts decide to release. They'll do their business right on their hay (if they aren't free range). Sheep and goats are the same way. Of the major meat animals, pigs are the cleanest even in feed lot situations since it is a regulatory requirement to keep their feces constantly cleaned up, a requirement that doesn't exist for the other major meat animals.

The only animals that I can think of at the moment that's cleaner than swine are rabbits and chickens. Unfortunately, they aren't nearly as tasty as the seemingly magical mystical animal that is the pig who gives us not only bacon but pork ribs, pulled pork, pork chops and a variety of other lower fat options (and more delicious) as compared to beef.

And that is why bacon...

If you pass out and got some nice bacon sandwich on you, a hungry pig will be more than happy to eat your face off :)

But it is a magical mystical animal cause it is very cheap in terms of production cause they will eat whatever.

Also, pig is great but beef is better due to steak.
  • ItsAliciaMarie
    Options
    This is your opinion. There are plenty of other foods that people post about that I don't like (not bacon, because it's delicious, but that's not the point) but I don't get upset about people writing about it.

I think that it is very very rude of you to post about how you think that someone could lose weight and ACTUALLY call them a bit fat. How dare you say that when everyone here is trying to better themselves.

PS
    You can have foods that aren't especially healthy for you every once in a while withough gaining your weight back and retiring to the couch. It's a good thing to indulge in your favorite not so good for you foods every once in a while.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    how can you not like bacon it is one of the best foods there is especially if you make it right but coming home and just smelling it makes me go straight to the kitchen forgetting everything i was doing just to get a piece o bacon, bacon is so well liked they even have bacon mints and those are pretty good

my old roommate used to cook bacon daily. It was without a doubt most foul smell I recall having smelt. I had to kick him out after a few weeks of that. ewwww!
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Pigs get a bad wrap. When given enough space, they will chose a spot to urinate and defecate as far away from their food source as possible. The do like mud but that's because they don't have fur and the mud helps to protect them from the sun (they can get sunburns easily) and biting insects.

They are far cleaner animals that those disgusting bovines that just poo and piss wherever their idiot butts decide to release. They'll do their business right on their hay (if they aren't free range). Sheep and goats are the same way. Of the major meat animals, pigs are the cleanest even in feed lot situations since it is a regulatory requirement to keep their feces constantly cleaned up, a requirement that doesn't exist for the other major meat animals.

The only animals that I can think of at the moment that's cleaner than swine are rabbits and chickens. Unfortunately, they aren't nearly as tasty as the seemingly magical mystical animal that is the pig who gives us not only bacon but pork ribs, pulled pork, pork chops and a variety of other lower fat options (and more delicious) as compared to beef.

And that is why bacon...

If you pass out and got some nice bacon sandwich on you, a hungry pig will be more than happy to eat your face off :)

But it is a magical mystical animal cause it is very cheap in terms of production cause they will eat whatever.

*rolls up sleaves

Now we have to fight.

Loser gets fed to the pigs.
  • vtmoon
    Options
    yeah_those_are_waffle_clouds_and_bacon_tulips-65013.gif

This must be an amazing happy place.
  • taunto
    Options
    This is your opinion. There are plenty of other foods that people post about that I don't like (not bacon, because it's delicious, but that's not the point) but I don't get upset about people writing about it.

I think that it is very very rude of you to post about how you think that someone could lose weight and ACTUALLY call them a bit fat. How dare you say that when everyone here is trying to better themselves.

PS
    You can have foods that aren't especially healthy for you every once in a while withough gaining your weight back and retiring to the couch. It's a good thing to indulge in your favorite not so good for you foods every once in a while.

How is calling somebody who is fat, a bit fat? I am just trying to be supportive by telling them the truth and a way to lose the fat. That is why we're on this site ya know...
  • InForBacon
    Options

PS
    Thank you for your support.
  • vtmoon
    Options

And that is why bacon...

*rolls up sleaves

Now we have to fight.

Loser gets fed to the pigs.

bringiton.gif

steak_out.gif
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

PS

How is calling somebody who is fat, a bit fat? I am just trying to be supportive by telling them the truth and a way to lose the fat. That is why we're on this site ya know...

1lb of fat =/= 1lb of muscle
  • ItsAliciaMarie
    Options

PS

If that is really what you were doing, it was in the rudest way I've ever seen. To say that if they lose a bit they will be girlfriend material? Sad.

Edited: PLUS the reason we are on the site is to not name call other people, but to motivate each other and support. I don't think that calling someone fat is out of caring and trying to help someone else, i think it is to bully them
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    If you want to be happy you'll eat the bacon. I had some last night and this morning
  • taunto
    Options

PS

Please don't put yourself under the delusion. When we start getting comfortable with our horrible bodies, we get worst in shape. Please realize that you could still lose some weight to gain a nice body. You can work hard and stay away from fatty foods to get that body
  • sunnshhiine
    sunnshhiine Posts: 727 Member
    Options

This is beautiful....
  • JeniferEverx3
    JeniferEverx3 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    discussed so much on this site? I mean seriously? That thing is incredibly disgusting and so fatty and unhealthy for human body. Bacon is full of fat, pigs are filthy animals that roll around in mud all day and are incredibly unhygienic.

Lets keep this site free of disgusting foods that are bad for us and taste and smell terrible.

Actually, pigs are pretty clean animals. They don't relieve themselves where the sleep/rest and prefer to be in the cleanest part of their "home" - the reason they roll in mud is because it keeps them cool as they do not have sweat glands.

And bacon is delicious.

And freedom of speech and all that jazz.
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    Because bacon is mother ****ing delicious, OP. I will die without my house smelling like bacon, and I require bacon air to live. So get off your high horse and go join PETA or something.

Oh.....

and...

BACON.
  • ItsAliciaMarie
    Options
    I made bacon maple cupcakes this weekend.

And ate them.

There goes all your progress...

Crap. I'm fat again.

Must be my thyroid.

:laugh: hehehe love it!
  • InForBacon
    Options

PS

Please don't put yourself under the delusion. When we start getting comfortable with our horrible bodies, we get worst in shape. Please realize that you could still lose some weight to gain a nice body. You can work hard and stay away from fatty foods to get that body
    I'm so confused, I don't know what to do now...maybe I don't belong on this site.
  • ItsAliciaMarie
    Options

PS

I'm so confused, I don't know what to do now...maybe I don't belong on this site.

I think i'm right there with you. Dang - maybe I should try sparkpeople. :laugh:
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options

I wish I lived in this picture.