Why is bacon...

Options

Replies

• missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    discussed so much on this site? I mean seriously? That thing is incredibly disgusting and so fatty and unhealthy for human body. Bacon is full of fat, pigs are filthy animals that roll around in mud all day and are incredibly unhygienic.

Lets keep this site free of disgusting foods that are bad for us and taste and smell terrible.

If I could unfriend you, I would.

Bacon is delicious. I love bacon. I love lamp.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    This is your opinion. There are plenty of other foods that people post about that I don't like (not bacon, because it's delicious, but that's not the point) but I don't get upset about people writing about it.

I think that it is very very rude of you to post about how you think that someone could lose weight and ACTUALLY call them a bit fat. How dare you say that when everyone here is trying to better themselves.

PS
    You can have foods that aren't especially healthy for you every once in a while withough gaining your weight back and retiring to the couch. It's a good thing to indulge in your favorite not so good for you foods every once in a while.
    Thank you for your support.

Please don't put yourself under the delusion. When we start getting comfortable with our horrible bodies, we get worst in shape. Please realize that you could still lose some weight to gain a nice body. You can work hard and stay away from fatty foods to get that body

OR...now hear me out...OR this:

1dWqlP1.gif

I like this idea better. :wink:
  • PicNic00
    PicNic00 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Don't feed the trolls folks.

^ This!
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    I bought bacon jerkey last night at Costco. Then the cashier went on about how great it was. I was good and did not open it last night because I fear once I open it I won't be able to control my actions.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I bought bacon jerkey last night at Costco. Then the cashier went on about how great it was. I was good and did not open it last night because I fear once I open it I won't be able to control my actions.

yes, people say things like this because they are jealous and want you to stay fat. You've been good but you should avoid the temptation completely by returning that disgusting stuff to the store and using that money on something healthy like those lean cuisine meals!
  • kairikawaii
    Options
    Oh, internet.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options

I saw this in an advertisement and had a pretty dramatic reaction. I am going to Costco tomorrow, and I am definitely buying that.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    discussed so much on this site? I mean seriously? That thing is incredibly disgusting and so fatty and unhealthy for human body. Bacon is full of fat, pigs are filthy animals that roll around in mud all day and are incredibly unhygienic.

Lets keep this site free of disgusting foods that are bad for us and taste and smell terrible.

I'm curing out a bunch of bellies to make bacon tonight or tomorrow. Then I'm cutting the cheeks from a couple pig heads to make guanciale.

8d00ed2d95f9599f9e9333006b34db8f.jpg

Damn straight that's nice, then I can knock the dust off her backend while I ride her like a jockey racing for the spaghetti alla matraciana cup.

That's how I roll, bro.
  • jtrain252
    jtrain252 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    If you believe in your heart that LEAN Cuisine is Super healthy then you Sir or ma'am are a mega troll. If anything tastes gross its Those. Bacon is the best thing in the world. And many people big small and fit eat bacon on a normal day to day basis. Your a complete tool and its sad lol
  • just_Jennie1
    Options
    You either like bacon or you're wrong.
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I don't understand the whole "bacon worship" thing, anyway. Cheese is the far superior food.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options

I'm curing out a bunch of bellies to make bacon tonight or tomorrow. Then I'm cutting the cheeks from a couple pig heads to make guanciale.

8d00ed2d95f9599f9e9333006b34db8f.jpg

Damn straight that's nice, then I can knock the dust off her backend while I ride her like a jockey racing for the spaghetti alla matraciana cup.

That's how I roll, bro.

tumblr_lxxghkHsno1qh7sxf.gif
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Hey, no problem, big guy.

I'll take all your bacon off your hands, so you don't have to eat it.

Deal?
  • RunsOnEspresso
    Options
    I don't understand the whole "bacon worship" thing, anyway. Cheese is the far superior food.

Bacon and cheese together is what life is all about. Bacon cheeseburgers, breakfast burritos and whatever else I can add bacon and cheese to.
  • RunsOnEspresso
    Options

yes, people say things like this because they are jealous and want you to stay fat. You've been good but you should avoid the temptation completely by returning that disgusting stuff to the store and using that money on something healthy like those lean cuisine meals!

You are right. I see the error of my ways. I believe Costco also carries lean cuisine. I will get right on that.
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Bacon and coffee, two of the things that make life worth living :)

baconcoffemug_zpsf8000f50.jpg
  • PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    It's converted vegetables, it has to be good for you!

pig-bacon-342424.jpeg
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    It's converted vegetables, it has to be good for you!

pig-bacon-342424.jpeg

ha ha I love this!!!
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Bacon and coffee, two of the things that make life worth living :)

baconcoffemug_zpsf8000f50.jpg
    I believe that is bacon and beer.

bacon%2520cup.jpg
  • stat1124
    stat1124 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Umm because BACON is GOOOOD!