I've lost 56.6% of my total body wt in 26 months :)

Options

Replies

• janeann58
    janeann58 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your AWESOME achievement ! I love it that you can fit both of your legs into one leg of your old pants. :smile: It's also great that you did it while you are still young and your metabolism is still in good shape. I've been on and off weight loss programs since I was 13 and I am now 55. With each passing decade I am aware of how much more difficult it is to get the weight off. You are a great inspiration to me and to many others. Keep up the good work and best of luck in maintenance. :flowerforyou:
  • ohmyword9
    Options
    Amazing story very inspiring. Congratulations
  • Charlotte318
    Charlotte318 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Love this! Amazing!
  • lau444
    lau444 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    YOU. ARE. AWESOME.
  • allison_ortiz
    allison_ortiz Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Great job! I live in Oregon too, and it is the BEST place for hiking, being outside, etc. Exercise is so much fun when you do it outside (I think)!

I do go to the gym, especially in the Winter, Oregon gets a lot of snow :smile: But once the ice is gone I'm outside! I feel that there is a connection I get running/walking or playing outside that I just don't get from going to the gym; it's freeing!

To this day I am still shocked by how much I love to run. As a kid I ran all the time, but it was usually during tag so I didn't really pay much attention, but when I lost it as an adult it was hard, to know that if my life depended on it I would not be able to run; and now I run because it's fun, and I think it's the best free therapy a girl can get! :flowerforyou:
  • the_only_solution
    the_only_solution Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Congrats, awsome job and great story! :)
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Wow Just wow congratulations You look amazing
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    What an amazing acomplishment. Such an inspiration!
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    WOW! So inspiring!
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Amazing and inspiring
  • chasingdreams18
    chasingdreams18 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Thank you for sharing your story! You look amazing
  • kwantlen2051
    kwantlen2051 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your inspiring story!!!
  • healthylifeforme
    healthylifeforme Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Amazing story and transformation. Well done!!
  • emilyasdf
    emilyasdf Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!
  • MEK1960
    MEK1960 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Now you can be the mama you always wanted to be! I mean, you always were the best mama in your heart, but now you can go hiking!
  • crunchergirl
    crunchergirl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story and congrats to you for all of the wonderful changes you have made in your life.
  • HappyBlues
    HappyBlues Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Wow. That is amazing! Great job!!!:smile:
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    holy *kitten*!
  • silkyb1
    silkyb1 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow that is some story. That is wonderful. I would like to add you as a friend. I need some motivation.
  • gettinhealthynfit
    Options
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!! You look amazing, such an inspiration! Congratulations
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!