need friends that post and comment

Options
I'm struggling at the moment. Many if my friends have finished with their goals and are no longer posting daily. I'm finding myself struggling with 102 pounds more to go. I would like more friends that log on daily to be accountable to and help me stay motivated.

Replies

• hickorycutie
    hickorycutie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    im usually on every day or every other day.. i log and try to keep my friendsa motivated.. ill send u afriends request and feel free to add me as well... happy counting...
  • SouthernCountryGirl
    Options
    Me me me!!! Please pick me!!! Oh wait, we are already friends YAY!!!!! You are one of a kind and one of the best friends I have on here sweet lady :):heart::flowerforyou:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Me me me!!! Please pick me!!! Oh wait, we are already friends YAY!!!!! You are one of a kind and one of the best friends I have on here sweet lady :):heart::flowerforyou:
    Ditto! Feel free to shop on my list of wonderful friends! Keep up the good work!
  • KBGAgent
    KBGAgent Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Be happy to be your pal and support you if you want guy friends. Best of success to you either way.
  • bingefreeaubree
    bingefreeaubree Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I log daily and generally stay under my calorie goal, post fairly often, and make sure to comment and keep my friends motivated and supported every day! I keep my friends list small so I can give all my friends my attention and not leave some just hanging. Anyway, feel free to friend me. :smile:
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar boat. I have wonderful and supportive friends but nto enough of them. I fell off the wagon over a year ago and when I returned many of my friends were no longer logging on regularly. Friends request sent.
  • shirleyh1946
    shirleyh1946 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I always need more Friends. I'm on every day and always "Comment". You can surely ADD ME!! Please.:drinker:
  • jigsaw_me
    jigsaw_me Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Would love to be your friend (and anyone else who wants to add me).

When I'm not away (maybe a couple of days a month) I log in and track every day and like to encourage others.
  • missmelt
    missmelt Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Hi i post and comment everyday. Feel free to add me. Only problem im an aussie so might have a different timezone.
  • nickijhughes
    Options
    Im new. Been posting everyday! Feel free to add me. I love to cook and have some great recipes that are satisfying and low cal. I only have 4 friends on MFP so you could have my undivided attention!
  • wendalyse
    wendalyse Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    H'i Kathleen,
    I'm on every day and my diary is visible so if you want to add me, you are welcome to.
    I don't have a lot to lose in relation to some, but it still takes time and dedication. I expect it to take me another 6 months for me to lose the remaining 17 pounds I want to lose. It is harder the closer you get to goal but I want to do this the right way and I never want to have to lose it again. One of my neighbors lost 130 pounds over the past 2 years (she was not using MFP), and one of my MFP friends has lost 98 pounds. Incredible and seemingly impossible, but doable, as evidenced by her and so many others on this site.
    Good luck to you!
  • somerisagirlsname
    somerisagirlsname Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I log daily and generally stay under my calorie goal, post fairly often, and make sure to comment and keep my friends motivated and supported every day! I keep my friends list small so I can give all my friends my attention and not leave some just hanging. Anyway, feel free to friend me. :smile:

Aw aubree now I feel privileged to be on your friendslist!

Anywho, feel free to add me! I have quite a fair bit to lose and I'm on here daily!
  • BeeGee7
    Options
    Hi Kathleen,

How good you are to be so open and honest. I simply don't find it easy to do that - I suppose I'm worried about being criticised for my lack of self discipline and determination - perhaps I just don't like to hear the truth!

I also feel a bit like you. I feel like "the new girl". Everyone else seems to know each other, I'm not important enough to be noticed if I don't post or log in - perhaps not a very nice trait either.

You were great at saying hi to me when I started. You have sent me mails and commented on my "journey".

I truly believe you can do this, Kathleen. Come on, why don't we try it together. I certainly need the support and NAGGING! It's disappointing isn't it, when you log in and find no-one's messaged you or commented on a post?

You've just posted a really lovely photo. Who are you with?

You have a lovely face and you always seem to be smiling. Please keep going.

Take care.
  • Anita4life
    Options
    Kathleen,

I try my best to post everyday. And if i see one of friends has accomplished something fantastic or they are struggling with something I definitely chime in and help them out. I may not comment on everyday when you complete your food diary or you burn calories. I don't comment all the time on those events because that is what you are here to do. I am very far from goal. I actually fell off the wagon and restarting myself this week. But feel free to add me.

Anita
  • pghsteelerfan
    pghsteelerfan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am always ready to support new friends, but i must warn you....i want friends who give as good as they get...i understand some arent able to comment everyday...but i figure support should be available at least 2 times a week....giving support helps ...it keeps you out of the kitchen!!!! LOL!!! Add me if you like....i'll send a friend request your way!:wink:
  • kdwilcox1195
    Options
    I just started on here, but if anyone needs a weight loss buddy I'd love to support you! :smile: I'm going to log in religiously for the next few weeks and see how my diet goes.
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I'm on everyday. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Hi There ! I'll always add friends. I comment when I can. I always answer any PM's if we get chatting. Great job on the 26 down! Keep on going.

:)
  • debbynoelle
    Options
    I am on every single day! I have lost about 26 lbs and I am not stopping anytime soon. Anyone can feel free to add me, just please add a message saying who you are so I know you aren't a weirdo :)
  • raindanceblu
    Options
    I've been doing this on my own so far, but would be nice to have some shared motivation and support if you wish to add me :)