need friends that post and comment

2»

Replies

• helpmeet2day
    helpmeet2day Posts: 33 Member
    Feel free to friend me. I log on every day during the week, not always on Sat. and Sun.
    Hope to hear from you:flowerforyou:
  • pastabelly
    pastabelly Posts: 50 Member
    I'm on every day and log it all, good,bad, and ugly. I work part-time and have 2 toddlers so my days are not perfect. Anyone can feel free to add me
  • I would be happy to be your friend! :)
  • bestkiwi2003
    bestkiwi2003 Posts: 13 Member
    Happy to add you as a friend and encourage you on your journey. The wagon is definitely worth getting back on and having another go. I am on my second go, and have found this time to be better as I have dropped some kgs already and brought myself a fitbit to track my steps. Happy for any requests....

Andrea
  • abrodniak
    abrodniak Posts: 47 Member
    I've been struggling for a while too, but I'm still here every day. Feel free to send me a request. I could use some new friends.
  • redversustheblue
    redversustheblue Posts: 1,216 Member
    If people don't mind that I don't log here (I do weight watchers so I track on their mobile app), I would love some new friends. Even though I don't log food, I'm always here lurking around the forums and my newsfeed, and I keep my weight tracker up to date. I hardly have any active friends, and I like to encourage people!
  • bumblebreezy91
    bumblebreezy91 Posts: 520 Member
    I'm on all of the time! Feel free to send me a request! :)
  • Hey there! I'm a returning MFP user trying to get myself back on track because the first time I lost motivation and COMPLETELY went the wrong direction with my weight :/ However, I'm on all the time looking for different tips and tricks to keep myself going.
  • wahelga
    wahelga Posts: 304 Member
    I post and comment every day and can always use friends to motivate and keep me accountable. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • haymancm
    haymancm Posts: 280 Member
    I honestly believe that one of the reasons why I've succeeded is from my large support team here. Add me if you'd like. :)
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Please feel free to add me. On here daily the more the merrier