Girls wanting to lose 50-100 pounds / 20-45kg

Options
Hey girls! We are an accountability group for girls with larger amounts of weight to loose! Complete with monthly photos, weigh ins and measurements. We try and give encouragement when we fall off the bandwagon.

As a group we have lost over 200 pounds so far and we keep loosing!

If you are a girl and have 50-100 pounds / 20-45kg to lose we'd love to have you!

If you would like to join us please reply with your full username somewhere in the post so I don't have to go searching for it, and I'll add you. :) No friend requests at the moment thanks, I prefer to get to know you in the group first!

Thanks
Jess

Replies

• alemaire0113
    alemaire0113 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new on here and have 100 to lose, sounds like a good group to be a part of. May I be in it? Alemaire0113 is my username :)
  • msbrenduh
    Options
    I would love to join! Please count me in. I am trying to lose 100 lbs.

username: msbrenduh
  • robinb07
    robinb07 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have about 95 more to lose and would love to be part of the group. Username is robinb07.
  • jessiefied
    Options
    Added to here :)
  • abcdefghijkayla
    abcdefghijkayla Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! Have about 80lbs I'd like to get rid of.
    abcdefghijkayla
  • miagerardsadie
    Options
    miagerardsadie is my user name but my name is sadie i have a lot of weight to lose and could do with support as this is my first day thanks x
  • gshields89
    gshields89 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, I have lost about 15lbs so far and I am looking to lose about 60 more
  • jessiefied
    Options
    Down to here, will add more of you guys later. :)
  • Amaliaoami
    Options
    Hello, I would really like to join as well. I have 64 more pound to lose (maybe a bit more). Username amaliaoami
  • ALTnJRM
    Options
    I def need this kind of motivation
    username: ALTnJRM
  • trekronor
    Options
    I'm into it! username is trekronor
  • stat1124
    stat1124 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journeys Gals! All the luck to all of you! Just remember when you stumble, just keep moving...you will eventually get to where you want to be!
  • getfitformeee
    getfitformeee Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Username:
    1Love1Life

I've lost about 50 lbs over a few years, have maintained for while, but I need to lose another 50.
  • RenegadeAlice
    RenegadeAlice Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be a part of the group. I have a little over 100lbs to lose & this might help me stay on track.
    RenegadeAlice is my un.
  • meganpwood
    meganpwood Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. I have 53lbs to go to reach my goal. :) username is meganpwood
  • droth33
    Options
    user name droth33 I would love to join! I have 45 lbs to lose. Would you make an exception ?
  • janehlansing
    Options
    Hello. I am about 90 lbs overweight... would love to have some support b/c I hate looking like this and I am pre-diabetic. (probably full blown) I think i may be started on meds next week, but I can get off the meds.

JaneHlansing
  • charlottemilton
    charlottemilton Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you all. User name is charlottemilton. I have lost 20 lbs but still have over a hundred left to lose. It seems smaller when I type it out than when I use numbers.
  • Siobhan3240
    Options
    I would like to join as well. My username is Siobhan3240. I have about a 104 pounds to go. I have lost 35 so far.
  • DJBootyBean
    DJBootyBean Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm trying to lose 100 lbs! I welcome all friend requests for support! My user name is Mio_chan! :)