Girls wanting to lose 50-100 pounds / 20-45kg

Options

Replies

• kel0545
    kel0545 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'd love to be a member! I have 5 stone to lose (84lbs) and need somewhere to let off steam & record my successes!
    Add me: kel0545
  • sunshinesukie
    sunshinesukie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm SunshineSukie and, although I have already lost over 50lb I do have at least another 100lb to go until I'm considered 'not obese' - let alone slim! lol

Never been part of a group on here so, why not - what's the worse that could happen huh? :-)
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    I can always use some motivation - especially from people in the same boat as me! I've already lost just over 100lbs, but I have another 75 to go to reach my goal.

My username is icimani.
  • SJKirk51912
    SJKirk51912 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would love to join! I have about 75 more pounds to go.

SJKirk51912
  • jparrymore
    jparrymore Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hi i would like to join i have already lost 20 and then joined this sight. i still have another 33lbs to loose. my user name is: jparrymore
  • Amazhaan
    Options
    Hi, everyone - I am trying to lose at least 100 lbs right now. I would love some help and encouragement as this is by far the largest that I have been in my life and it's so frustrating because I do workout like crazy.

Anywho - I'm excited to "meet" you all and I'm looking forward to this journey. My username is: amazhaan
  • _Flowerchild76_
    _Flowerchild76_ Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hi laura 37 looking to lose 72 lbs , _Flowerchild76_. :smile:
  • ItsAliciaMarie
    Options
    My username is ItsAliciaMarie

I am 23, currently weigh 248.2lbs and started at 255. My goal weight is to be at 165. I would LOVE to be in this group, it sounds like just what I need for motivation!!

:)
  • tat20
    tat20 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. I have 74 more pounds to go!
  • dooedrop
    Options
    Hi, I just rejoined myfitnesspal after having two children. My youngest is 7 weeks old and this momma needs to get in shape. i've lost 5 lbs so far, but still don't have my motivation. my username is dooedrop. This sounds like a good group so I have friends in the same boat as me. Thanks :)
  • mdawn1253
    mdawn1253 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! I'm mdawn1253 and looking to lose about 75lbs.
  • amber945
    Options
    I would love to join. I have 80lbs to lose.
    Username: amber945
  • mfleeg
    mfleeg Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join!! :) user name is mfleeg ....my name is Michelle :)

highest weight was 270, lost 40 pounds without MFP, now down another 31!.... am hoping to end around 150 if i can! :)
  • jaclync324
    jaclync324 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Please add me. My username is jaclync324.
  • layla3411
    layla3411 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hi my name is dawn. I have about 50 lbs to lose. I have lost 55 lbs so far.. went from 267 to currently 212 would like to lose 13 pounds by xmas. my username is layla3411
  • nickiirusso
    nickiirusso Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Would love to join. I have about 50 to lose. username is nickiirusso
    thanks
  • meg_bal
    Options
    Hi! I have exactly 100 lbs to lose. Rejoined MFP this week and this sounds like a great idea. My username is meg_bal
  • Alliegeex
    Alliegeex Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I really need this kind of support! So glad I came on here! I have about 50-60 pounds to lose
    My username is alliegeex

:)
  • jessiefied
    Options
    Down to here! :)
  • kaseythedragon
    kaseythedragon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i'd like to join as well ! I have about 100 lbs to lose.

my username is: kaseythedragon