Girls wanting to lose 50-100 pounds / 20-45kg

Options

Replies

• MakeupMaven87
    MakeupMaven87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Jess. I'm new and need some encouragement and some girls to back me up! I have 70lbs to loose. Username is MakeupMaven87
  • DasiaDavis
    Options
    My name is Dasia. I weigh 238 pounds (use to weigh 255) and my goal weight is 160. An 80 pound goal! I would love to join!
    My username is DasiaDavis.
  • ebarnes1212
    Options
    I could use some motivation and encouragement! As I've been trying to lose weight for 10 months, and just gain. Maybe being apart of a group and having others to give me ideas would help me a bunch. At this point I need to lose 70-90 pounds. My username is: ebarnes1212

Thanks, and good luck everyone!! =)
  • jhorixian
    Options
    I want to join your group. Want to lose 90 lbs.
    Username : jhorixian
  • VaxSA
    VaxSA Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi There, Id like to join please =)

Username: Zaxie
  • sophie_elise
    sophie_elise Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Username: sophie_elise.

I have lost 12 kg with about 30 more to go x
  • florencedubois
    Options
    I'd like to join in as well. I want to lose 55-60lbs until June (preferably) :)

My username is: florencedubois
  • MoiKarina
    MoiKarina Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Can I join as well? I still have 22 kg (48.5lb) to lose.
  • nehasharma2303
    nehasharma2303 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you all. User name is nehasharma2303. l have to lose over 40 kgs (88 pounds).
  • louiseyanne
    Options
    Would love to join.

Username is louiseyanne

I have a minimum of 20 kilos to lose
  • TrishaLeighNelson
    TrishaLeighNelson Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hi, i am trishaleighnelson and I would love to join! Im 22,married and have a 2 year old daughter. I am losing weight for me, and to have another baby. I want to be healthy and skinny with my.next peegnancy. I want to have that cute little belly! I am 216 pounds, and my goal weight is aroubd 150. So 65+ pounds to lose
  • CurlyAussie
    CurlyAussie Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Add me at the 45 kg *sigh*
    At least I am doing something. I have slowly gone up after high school, pregnancy etc.
    Please add me as friend on MFP. :)
  • szwedka1
    Options
    Hi, my first goal is 38kg, please add me in. Szwedka1
  • TwoSoulsEntwined
    TwoSoulsEntwined Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me please! I want to lose at least 20kg too! Username is: TwoSoulsEntwined
  • kristydobratz
    kristydobratz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! 33lbs down 84lbs to go. My username is kgeerty.
  • jeibean
    Options
    I want to lose like 28KG so can I come aboard
  • itsanna91
    Options
    Hey, i would love to be part of this group. My username is itsanna91 and I have about 20-25 kg to lose :)
  • I'd love to join! Trying to lose somewhere between 50-100 lbs
    username - madisoninterrupted
  • hopefull2014
    Options
    Hi, i am trishaleighnelson and I would love to join! Im 22,married and have a 2 year old daughter. I am losing weight for me, and to have another baby. I want to be healthy and skinny with my.next peegnancy. I want to have that cute little belly! I am 216 pounds, and my goal weight is aroubd 150. So 65+ pounds to lose

i read this and thought omg thats me lol.

im 22 married with a 17 month old son, and im hoping to loose weight so i can have another baby :) i just wanted to say hi :)
  • hopefull2014
    Options
    my weight altogether was 56 lbs so id like to join in. 8 down and 48 to go :)