• dcarr67
    dcarr67 Posts: 1,403
    Options
    Brian' song
    Old Yeller
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    My Sister's Keeper - The movie was doing fine right up until they decided to change the ending. Apparently when they screen tested the original ending (from the book), the audience disliked how it was done and preferred the new ending.

For me, it should've been the original ending. There was more truth and realism than the weak ending they ended on. The core theme throughout the book makes more sense with the original ending.
  • jamiek917
    jamiek917 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Sinister was kind of creepy until the end when the killer was revealed.

the end of the first XMen became terrible as soon as Holly Berry tried to "diss" Toad.
  • TheLadyBane
    TheLadyBane Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Dawn of the Dead (2004). I would have been much happier without the footage that plays during the credits but I can't help but to watch it all whenever I see the movie.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    Aliens. one of my favorite movies ever, until the fork loader part. I wish Aliens was a trilogy. no fork loaders included.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Betraying my age, but "The Abyss" worst. Ending. Ever.
  • LuLuChick78
    LuLuChick78 Posts: 439 Member
    Options

Yeah, that was pretty bad. Great movie for the most part though!
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    Inception.

did the top fall?!

That's the point!
  • stt43
    stt43 Posts: 487
    Options
    Planet of the Apes, when Charlton Heston sees that the apes have created a life-size replica of the Statue of Liberty on their planet, and he acts all like: "Why?! Why have you created a life-size replica of the Statue of Liberty?! Why would you do that?!".
    I don't see what the big deal is, they just wanted their own Statue of Liberty. I think he's overreacting.
  • 2Heavy2Long
    2Heavy2Long Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Planet of the Apes, when Charlton Heston sees that the apes have created a life-size replica of the Statue of Liberty on their planet, and he acts all like: "Why?! Why have you created a life-size replica of the Statue of Liberty?! Why would you do that?!".
    I don't see what the big deal is, they just wanted their own Statue of Liberty. I think he's overreacting.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsqxiZNdAxs0t4thof_yPoXyuklxJ5EpNve5mKVqUbtqwRzvswmJeVQ-pFpQ
  • bluesunset2015
    Options
    The Purge....seriously what was that?
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    "The Descent." No, just No! That is how I feel about the ending.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options

Yeah, that was pretty bad. Great movie for the most part though!

yeh awesome movie until the end.