How do you reward yourself..

Options
2»

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Actually, I did buy myself a new bike..I road my old piece of crap and told myself I'd get a new (real) bike if I did enough cycling to cover 75 miles per week/300 miles in a month on my old POS...mission accomplished and new Giant TCX purchased in Sept.
  • MJC22712
    MJC22712 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hookers and blow.
    That's just what I call an average Tuesday for me.
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    Hookers and blow.

As long as you log both into MFP you're good.
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    I buy clothes. But when I'm done I might get a tattoo.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Hookers and blow.

How many calories when you eat a hooker?
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Hookers and blow.
    That's just what I call an average Tuesday for me.

Well la-di-frickin-da Mr. Moneybags. Some of us got a wife and kids to support.
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Hookers and blow.

Depends. Mandarin or Cantonese? With or without hot sauce?
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    Hookers and blow.

That depends on the size of the hooker.
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Right now I've been buying new workout clothes to replace the huge sweats and baggy t-shirts that I started working out in. I've been buying REAL workout clothes instead of just wearing things that cover me all up lol.... Plus, I dyed my hair and finally found a red lipstick that I actually like!! Once I get to goal weight I will be buying an entire new non-workout wardrobe, and I want to get a new piercing. Not sure what yet, but it'll be somewhere in my right ear lol
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Hookers and blow.

I try and stay away from the hookers.. too much sodium....

haha
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    lots of tattoos are wanted :) I have three and want one removed... I think the bad taste in my mouth from the one I hate killed my want for anymore.. :( plus my job.. but it's a good mind set for sure to have a goal that will keep you on track!
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    I had my belly button pierced a couple months ago. I have been (despite what I originally planned) been buying apparel on the way down. So exciting to do it since my inches are coming off far faster than the scale numbers. My long term reward is
    some new ink .. still undecided on what/where but I want fresh ink. :)
  • airdiva1
    airdiva1 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I made myself a goal when I lost 30lbs, I would get me a bike. I wanted a bike earlier this year,but too heavy for the one that I wanted and don't have the money to buy one for a heavier body.
    At 200lbs I want to go horseback riding
    Below 200lbs I want to take my nephew to Six Flags and ride a rollercoster. I used to love visiting Six Flags and other parks. I would plan trips, often alone, go all day and ride rollercosters and anything fast. It was in 2001 when I was too big for the safety item to close correctly and haven't been on a ride since.
    As for clothes, I still want to wait before buying new items. I want to wait until spring to buy clothes.