A vent on feeling lonely at nights :P

Options
13»

Replies

• _tam_
    _tam_ Posts: 257
    Options
    I'm not a fan of the lonely nights. The insomnia is the worst! I just can't get used to it. I don't want to...
  • PinkHurricane88
    PinkHurricane88 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    My wife and I met on eHarmony.com..... I worked full time in an office and she was a 3rd grade teacher. Neither of us had the opportunities to meet a SO and were both tired of the bar scene. We've been happily married for 7 years this December. NOW... online dating isn't for everyone. You have to go in with a very open mind and cannot be naive to the fact that there are scammers out there. But like Chaelez said... check into some sports leagues, church activities...good luck.... :o)

Agree with all of the above!! My husband and I also met online, we have been happily married going on two years and are expecting our first baby next year! :D

Now when you go into online dating you are able to weed through some of the people that you know you would not be compatible with, and there are some strange characters out there you have to watch out for. On the other hand, you can take more time to get to know someone you are interested in before your first date with them (if you choose to continue further with that person) and you can really find someone you are looking for, who has the same values, morals, similar ideas and goals, loves kids, you get the picture. The same can happen in groups like running clubs, classes that you can take on anything, really anywhere! You do have a lot of options, don't feel like you will always be lonely, you are a beautiful girl and obviously a sweetheart, so you will find your special someone!