Progress Pics! -50 pounds!

Options
15678911»

Replies

• laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Again thanks so much everyone. Yes you have to do this for yourself! If I had let others opinions determine my path then I would have given up a long time ago. I have had sooooo many people try to sabatoge my efforts in the last 9 months. I am not sure if it all boils down to jealousy or what, but I don't like it. (my best friend has pretty much disowned me) So instead of letting it bother me I just laugh in their faces and tell them to get out of my way. I have had people tell me that they can't see a difference in me (even now!) just to be spiteful and mean. I know its just so that I will give up. But I am not blind and neither are they. I had used the excuse that I didn't have anyone to workout with all the time. Well then I said enough is enough. Everything I have done I have done by myself. Yeah it sucks, but I do it. I workout at home by myself and go walking/running by myself etc.... Don't let the fact that you have don't have anyone there to do it with you keep you from achieving your goals. If you wait on someone to call you up to go working out, you will be waiting a long time. The only time I work out with other people is when I am at Zumba. And now I am helping to teach the class and working on my Zumba certification to have my own class soon! woo!

I look at it this way.....I spent too much time being miserable because I was fat and out of shape. Time is still ticking by. What we do with that time is up to us. Take it one day at a time and make good choices. This time next year do you want to be the new, hot, skinny and healthy you? Or do you want to have another year go by where you say to yourself, "I wish I would have done something...."? Nothing can stop you! Do it! Sure there are bumps in the road...but use those at motivation. Some of my best workouts have been when I was pissed off at the world. I hope all of this makes sense guys and that someone can use it.

Have a good day lovelies!
    Dani

PS. I have met so many awesome new friends since getting fit. (in my everyday life and here on MFP) People that are into fitness and are supportive. They encourage me and are astounded by all that I have accomplished. They don't judge me.
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Damn. I am definitely going to do the push up challenge. Love the canons.
  • laughingdani
    Options
    Damn. I am definitely going to do the push up challenge. Love the canons.

Ha ha! I started it again for the 2nd time yesterday! Definitely easier the 2nd time around.
    This time when I get done I am going to record myself doing the final test (the 100 consecutive push ups) and post it on youtube! woo!

Good Luck!
    Dani
  • tater8589
    Options
    That's so awesome! Great job :)
  • laughingdani
    Options
    oh! Thanks so much! :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!