Progress Pics! -50 pounds!

Options

Replies

• CharleneM
    CharleneM Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE AWESOME!!!! It feels so good huh? I have only lost 19 lbs but it feels like 100. Love it! Love MFP! Keep going and I can't wait to see your pictures.
  • carmelasergi
    carmelasergi Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! You're such an inspiration. Today is my 1st day using MFP and I'm totally excited and motivated. Great job and keep taking it a day at a time.
  • lee112780
    lee112780 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    awesom job! Thanks for the inspiration...I have been on here for months too, but just wasn't ready yet to do it for me. Hopefully now I am ; )
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    You look great! And your definitely right that it is possible lose without stepping foot in the gym. You've definitely motivated me to try the 100 push-up challenge again! I started but I failed to stick to it. I will try it again. Thanks for the motivation!
  • fitbot
    fitbot Posts: 406
    Options
    ya i am trying to 100 push up challenge. however, i am really bad at normal pushups, i can do 2.... soooo is it better to do proper form knee pushups?
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    ya i am trying to 100 push up challenge. however, i am really bad at normal pushups, i can do 2.... soooo is it better to do proper form knee pushups?
    You could try to do the entire challenge with knee pushups first, that would definitely still strengthen your arms. Then you could do the 6 weeks all over again doing regular military pushups. Good Luck!
  • laughingdani
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I am happy to inspire you all......especially the ones that are on here for their first day!! That is so exciting. I remember when I first stumbled upon this site...it was definitely a godsend! Everyone keep at it! Never give up and don't let your weight defeat you!! Be the best version of "YOU" you can be!!!
  • mama050709
    mama050709 Posts: 100
    Options
    WAY TO GO!! AMAZING!
  • corena
    corena Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Thank you for shareing, The change is so wonderful. Keep it up, you are definately an insperation to me.
  • vaughny
    vaughny Posts: 145
    Options
    Congrats! Keep it up!
  • Sumatra
    Sumatra Posts: 181
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! Great pics, I love how you have obviously gained so much self confidence and rightly so. I also LOVE just from your descriptions of the exercises that you're doing, you really love exercising and you sound like you've really made it a big part of your life. It's addictive isn't it! I absolutely love your story and hope you'll continue to update us as you get closer and closer to your goal, it helps motivate the rest of us! You're very inspirational! Keep up the good work.
  • laughingdani
    Options
    Thanks so much!
  • ecabrera
    ecabrera Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the pictures and words of encouragement. I am 5'1" and I'd like to lose 50 lbs. I have been on and off this site for some time. Looking at the success stories is what keeps me coming back. It's nice to know that people who are successful, don't always succeed on their first or second try. You look beautiful and are deserving of your success. Congratulations!
  • laughingdani
    Options
    Thank you for the pictures and words of encouragement. I am 5'1" and I'd like to lose 50 lbs. I have been on and off this site for some time. Looking at the success stories is what keeps me coming back. It's nice to know that people who are successful, don't always succeed on their first or second try. You look beautiful and are deserving of your success. Congratulations!
    Thank you so much! Yeah it took me a while to get it.....
    It's frustrating sometimes when you're a shorty like us! It seems like it takes forever to see a change. Just keep at it!!
  • cullensbrunette
    Options
    You look beautiful!!!! Great job! You have so much to be proud of.
  • laughingdani
    Options
    You look beautiful!!!! Great job! You have so much to be proud of.
    Thanks! I am VERY proud!
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great...you are really an inspiration! Take care!
  • rrrr76
    rrrr76 Posts: 5
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! What an inspiration! Thanks for sharing I needed this tonight!! :)
  • laughingdani
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! What an inspiration! Thanks for sharing I needed this tonight!! :)
    Thanks! You can do it girl! Just believe in yourself and DO IT!!!! I never thought I could do it, until the day I finally did it. If that makes sense?! ha ha!

I believe in you!
    LaughingDani
  • erica79
    erica79 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    you look great!! thanks for sharing:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!