Progress Pics! -50 pounds!

Options

Replies

• RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!!!! And look at you rockin' the Zumba tank :D WOot Woot!! Keep on a rockin' !! Glad to have you as a friend ^.^
  • Mellie13
    Mellie13 Posts: 424
    Options
    Congrats! You look great! Much more confident and you even look younger!
  • Vanessa1977
    Options
    The best motivation for me is to look at post of before and after, it is so helpful to see real people reaching their goals.

I also love how you were able to accomplish losing weight and getting toned without going to the gym.

Thanks for the post
  • Andre_Demers
    Options
    Impressive is all I can say...:flowerforyou:
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    rock it girl
  • akasullengal
    akasullengal Posts: 1,499 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job and a HUGE accomplishment!
  • jtfoster_123
    Options
    WOW Wow wow... you look amazing, great job on the super hard work!!!!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! It makes it all worth it! Not used to getting all this attention.....:blushing:
  • Sarah101010
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!! Keep up the outstanding work! So happy to see your self confidence is improving, that's huge!!
  • themyriadthings
    themyriadthings Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Wow - all your hard work has sure paid off! Your pictures are very inspiring and so is what you said after the pictures - gave me goosebumps! The confidence shining out of those pictures is amazing too!
  • msciccone1
    msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look amazing!!! :drinker: Keep up the good work girly! Gooooooo Zumba :bigsmile:
  • lb4lb
    lb4lb Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    you look amazing..............all your hard work is paying off in a big way.................just look at you.........awesome.......just......awesome
    Thanks for sharing
  • TediB
    TediB Posts: 5
    Options
    Wow you look fabulous what an incentive
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look amazing!!! :drinker: Keep up the good work girly! Gooooooo Zumba :bigsmile:
    Go Zumba! Yeah baby!!! I lost the last 22 pounds by doing Zumba! I wanted to try something new and it has changed my life!
  • lharrington2
    Options
    Good Job
  • kudzukitty
    Options
    Dani-
    Congratulations! You look great! But don't stop now, make it to your goal and we'll be cheering you on all the way.
    kk
  • mandikaye
    mandikaye Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Wow! You're absolutely an inspiration to me. Thank you for posting these!!
  • chigirl_j
    chigirl_j Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Congrats and you look great! Keep up the good fight and have a great day! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • yahweh
    yahweh Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow Dani! You are an inspiration. I noticed your comment about losing the last 22 lbs. via Zumba. I was thinking about getting the DVDs to start at home. You took a class.....do you think it is just as effective as being in a class? Just not sure if the instructor pushes you to work harder.....although my schedule would handle doing it at home better than taking time to get to a gym.
  • MickeyLeigh
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!!! You should be so proud of yourself. These pics make me want to keep going and never look back!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!