Busty Ladies who Run - Help!!

Options
13»

Replies

• luvmybentley
    luvmybentley Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My friend got breast implants, and post surgery was given a band (a thick tensor bandage that wraps around the back on top of the breasts, and velcros closed) to prevent bounce. She always wears it working out. I tried it (36D), and found that it is very comfortable and works better than any of my sports bras, so I got one too! I wear it over my cheap sports bra, and it doesn't show through my shirt. It's not the most flattering cleavage-wise, but no bounce at all! If you can't find one, a thick tensor bandage cut to fit your chest will work, just sew on a velcro strip to keep it closed. Seriously, this works. Most sports bras have support from the bottom...when we really need compression from the top to keep the girls from bouncing.
  • FieldsOfAvalon
    Options
    I had the same problem before buying my Shock Absorber bras. They were one of the best things I have ever bought! I have two sets, Run and Max +, if I remember the names correctly, and I will never ever buy any other sports bra. Ever. There's no use for me to tell my size because we have different ones here than you have in America but I can tell you I am VERY busty. What I love about these bras is that they have double strapping. Don't know the real word to use here but you know, two things to attach together in the back? Sorry my English... :D They really keep everything in place.

So, invest in a good bra. That really helps. And if one model doesn't fit, try something else. Not all bras fit all body types.
  • cieraangel
    cieraangel Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I've had success with the Enell Sports Bra. Best $66 spent.
  • Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    ENELL!!

I was exactly your size when I started running. Enell sports bras were the only thing stopping me from having 2 black eyes after each run.

Seriously, do yourself a huge favor and get yourself an Enell sports bra!!
  • Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I've had success with the Enell Sports Bra. Best $66 spent.

Whole-heartedly agree!!
  • sufikitkat
    sufikitkat Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I got professionally fitted at my local Fleet Feet store and spent about $30 for an underwire that is FANTASTIC! I am a D cup on a small frame. They also had non underwire if that is not a preference, but there are some wonderful sports bras out there for reasonable price. Moving Comfort is my brand. Good luck!!!!