In "batman vs. superman" nerd fights...

Options

Replies

• wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    If Batman gets kryptonite, then Superman gets a gun.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    superman-pwns-batman.gif
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Only reason people would think Batman would win is cause he would use kryptonite to make superman weak and useless, and then BOOM go Dark Knight ninja on his *ss. but superman would win in a fight otherwise, esp the superman from Man of Steel cause he's not such a goodie goodie like other Supermans were, so I look forward to seeing Batman Ben get a good Bat whooping in the new movie!
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    DC SUCKS!

THIS

captain marvel would slay superman!

I will never understand Superman, he is literally the worst super hero ever! I will also never forgive the Marvel Vs. DC comics for having him beat the Hulk...

don't get me started or I will get HEATED over that complete injustice

At least Spider-man beat SuperBoy and Wolverine straight up killed Lobo!

I heard that **** was by fan vote anyway. not a true test by any means!
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    I hate to say it because i really love batman, but Superman would win. Damn perfect boyscott :grumble:
  • Kamikazeflutterby
    Kamikazeflutterby Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Prepares to show her geek.

dark-knight-returns-batman-vs-superman-portrait.jpg

Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns. Batman, old enough to collect Social Security, kicks the son of Krypton's *kitten*. It. Was. Awesome.
  • TheSlorax
    Options
    Prepares to show her geek.

dark-knight-returns-batman-vs-superman-portrait.jpg

Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns. Batman, old enough to collect Social Security, kicks the son of Krypton's *kitten*. It. Was. Awesome.

:love:

the tribe has spoken!
  • meeper123
    Options
    Now superman vs Wolverine would be fun
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

Naw Wolverine would have nothing on Superman, he wouldn't have access to kryptonite and just get beat up constantly lol
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I've been a huge Batman fan since I was six years old, but it's so ridiculous to say Batman would win here. It's like... Martha Stewart vs... the Kraken.
  • meeper123
    Options

Naw Wolverine would have nothing on Superman, he wouldn't have access to kryptonite and just get beat up constantly lol

yeah he is more brawn than brains lol
  • meeper123
    Options
    I've been a huge Batman fan since I was six years old, but it's so ridiculous to say Batman would win here. It's like... Martha Stewart vs... the Kraken.

haha love that
  • ren_ascent
    ren_ascent Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Ok ok, yes kryptonite would weaken Superman. But does that make him permeable by Batmans weapons? Would he become less solid, for a lack of a better word?

On another note, Superman doesn't need any other weapons. He has laser vision. That's better than any gun he could lay his hands on. Still, despite all his natural abilities, the fact that he luuuuuvs Louis just irritates me. So I like Batman. At least you can't tell he's obviously Bruce Wayne when he's in unifirm. All Superman does is take off his glasses and slick back his hair. I mean really.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    superman-pwns-batman.gif

It moved so fast, but my favorite part...

"Talked to them yesterday, they're fine. How's yours? Oh that's right... THEY'RE DEAD!"

LMAO! :laugh:
  • ren_ascent
    ren_ascent Posts: 432 Member
    Options

Wolverine is my favorite so don't pit him against Superman because I don't want him to die.
  • meeper123
    Options

Wolverine is my favorite so don't pit him against Superman because I don't want him to die.

Yeah superman would would just fly his *kitten* up into space he can still suffocate lol
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

Yeah superman would would just fly his *kitten* up into space he can still suffocate lol

Superman is so gay!

Also Wolverine is extremely smart in the comics! I mean he is over 100 years old after all
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options

that's not very nice, darlin'
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    The Superman from Man of Steel would wreck the movie version of Thor, that's all I know.
  • TheSlorax
    Options

Superman is so gay!

Also Wolverine is extremely smart in the comics! I mean he is over 100 years old after all

fo reals. as far as superheroes go, superman is definitely on the low end of the intelligence spectrum.