In "batman vs. superman" nerd fights...

Options

Replies

• taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    why do "batman always wins" folks always forget about superman's senses and assume he'd be a DA?

Batman has an incredibly good story line. Heck, even its villains have amazingly detailed background stories etc. Not to forget that he doesn't have super powers but rather just a normal human (aside from being a billionaire that is).

Batman story line is very philosophical. If you look at Batman vs. Joker, you will see the humanity. Batman lost his parents and used the tragedy as a duel to do good. He became a symbol of good. Joker lost his wife and used the tragedy as means to turn all his hate towards good and became a symbol of evil. Which is why Batman and Joker are basically different faces of the same coin. They both represent each other and they cannot live without the other. That is a very deep story line if you ask me.

Superman is basically just a childs dream. You know when you played super heroes as kids and you decided who gets what powers? He gets the best of all. He is immune to EVERYTHING except a piece of rock billions of miles away. He can fly. He can see through stuff. And best of all... he still has parents....

Batman clearly wins. And this is coming from a person who isn't even a huge fan of batman.
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Superman is a ***** on soooo many levels...
    NOeoBCn.jpg
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    DC SUCKS!

THIS

captain marvel would slay superman!

I will never understand Superman, he is literally the worst super hero ever! I will also never forgive the Marvel Vs. DC comics for having him beat the Hulk...

that is bs!! DC sucks and no friggin way can Superman beat Hulk!!!!!! EVER!!!!!!!!
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Just popping in to say, stupid cartoon aside, Aquaman is a ridiculous badass. He would beat Captain America by dropping a whale on his head.

dont-mess-with-aquaman_o_457653.jpg
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Superman is a ***** on soooo many levels...
    NOeoBCn.jpg

Not related, but I like your ticker!
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    DC SUCKS!

THIS

captain marvel would slay superman!

I will never understand Superman, he is literally the worst super hero ever! I will also never forgive the Marvel Vs. DC comics for having him beat the Hulk...

that is bs!! DC sucks and no friggin way can Superman beat Hulk!!!!!! EVER!!!!!!!!

Yep it happened....
    dcvsmarvel_03_31.jpg
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Yeah if you want to talk real power...

cP3G8xP.gif

H9Npq9D.gif

and DC vs Marvel argument is pointless beyond personal preference, great writers/stories/artists and characters in both...unless you are one of those comic "puritans" who see the world in black and white.
  • IronMikeFox
    Options
    Prepares to show her geek.

dark-knight-returns-batman-vs-superman-portrait.jpg

Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns. Batman, old enough to collect Social Security, kicks the son of Krypton's *kitten*. It. Was. Awesome.

That was SUCK an awesome book!
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    Silver Surfer would still trash'em all! imo

Silver Surfer from comic...YES, Silver Surfer from Fantastic 4 movie everyone wants to forget....NO WAY!

Silver Surfer from the comics would be a badass fight!

I still believe Rogue from X-men could take anyone on the list so far, she is the only one who could kill Wolverine, superman and even the Hulk(although that would suck for everyone because we would now have a new hulk that can't control her powers lol)

There was a "What If?" Comic where Rogue took the powers of Thor along with a few other members of the Avengers. She basically became a god who couldn't be beaten by anyone or anything.

Rogue was my favourite growing up!

tumblr_m3q8k3W2ph1rvb1jeo1_500.gif

Ya she's pretty killer (pun not intended, just a happy accident)! Again, in the comics she's awesome but the x men movies made her look like an idiot teenager...who gives up her power for ****ty iceman. God The last stand makes me so angry.

Repeat after me: "the Last Stand" never happened...the Last Stand" never happened...the Last Stand" never happened...the Last Stand" never happened...the Last Stand" never happened...the Last Stand" never happened..."
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options

Ya she's pretty killer (pun not intended, just a happy accident)! Again, in the comics she's awesome but the x men movies made her look like an idiot teenager...who gives up her power for ****ty iceman. God The last stand makes me so angry.

I know....

It looked like she was wearing the green suit in the new trailer though, that would be badass if after the "cure" she absorbed Ms. Marvel's powers(we don't even have to know it's her) and she just shows up in the movie with the ability to fly and kick *kitten*, that is a movie I want to see!

I'd love to see her back with actual powers. Fingers crossed they don't screw this one up. I really enjoyed First Class but the fact that they're mixing them all together has me very scared cause there are SO MANY parts that don't match up. Example: in the last stand and end of wolverine we see Patrick Stewart walking but at the end of first class he can't walk. And Now wolverine has bone claws again which frustrates me to no end. But Peter Dinklage is in the new one so that makes me excited.

@Wolverine66 I'm trying to but pretend it never happened when they keep linking the new movies to this trash.
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Options
    Yeah if you want to talk real power...

cP3G8xP.gif

H9Npq9D.gif

and DC vs Marvel argument is pointless beyond personal preference, great writers/stories/artists and characters in both...unless you are one of those comic "puritans" who see the world in black and white.

Dr. Manhattan is pretty powerful, I think he's awesome. But Silver surfer would still beat him.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

I know....

It looked like she was wearing the green suit in the new trailer though, that would be badass if after the "cure" she absorbed Ms. Marvel's powers(we don't even have to know it's her) and she just shows up in the movie with the ability to fly and kick *kitten*, that is a movie I want to see!

I'd love to see her back with actual powers. Fingers crossed they don't screw this one up. I really enjoyed First Class but the fact that they're mixing them all together has me very scared cause there are SO MANY parts that don't match up. Example: in the last stand and end of wolverine we see Patrick Stewart walking but at the end of first class he can't walk. And Now wolverine has bone claws again which frustrates me to no end. But Peter Dinklage is in the new one so that makes me excited.

@Wolverine66 I'm trying to but pretend it never happened when they keep linking the new movies to this trash.

But The first Wolverine movie didn't happen, it's stricken from the record because you see Emma Frost get rescued by Xavier and that obviously didn't happen in the Xmen movie timeline
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options

I know....

Yeah, I am worried about them linking the X-Men movies together, too. Even disregarding the issues of continuity, I thought it would have been a good idea to just start fresh, since the Last Stand was a mess. Being an X-Men/Wolverine guy, it is frustrating how badly they have botched X-Men especially when they nailed the Avengers. I know that they are different studios, but still...
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Let's just all agree that although very kind, and his uniform is cool.....everyone could kick Captain America's *ss! Even Aquaman...
    captainamerica1.gif

NO. this is false. :angry:

Hey man, lay off the Cap ok? He's ****ing captain america. He will kick your *kitten*.
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Both would lose to Iron Man. An Iron Man suit made out of Krypotnite > Superman. Iron Man's regular toys > Batman's stupid *kitten* boomerang.

And Iron Man would bang every chick on the planet after he was done kicking both of their *kitten*. Are we done here?
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    Both would lose to Iron Man. An Iron Man suit made out of Krypotnite > Superman. Iron Man's regular toys > Batman's stupid *kitten* boomerang.

And Iron Man would bang every chick on the planet after he was done kicking both of their *kitten*. Are we done here?

:love:

well said!
  • Beastmode454
    Beastmode454 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    i think Superman would win! it bat man even tried getting close superman can use his super breath and blow him away. Heat vision would keep im farther away.
  • Beastmode454
    Beastmode454 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    superman-pwns-batman.gif

It moved so fast, but my favorite part...

"Talked to them yesterday, they're fine. How's yours? Oh that's right... THEY'RE DEAD!"

LMAO! :laugh:

I love they part where they both called each other "****" at the same time.
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Options

I know....

Yeah, I am worried about them linking the X-Men movies together, too. Even disregarding the issues of continuity, I thought it would have been a good idea to just start fresh, since the Last Stand was a mess. Being an X-Men/Wolverine guy, it is frustrating how badly they have botched X-Men especially when they nailed the Avengers. I know that they are different studios, but still...

Avengers is more recent too, so you have to take that into account. for when they came out the first 2 xmen were pretty good. It's just they screwed up with the last one but they were too lazy to just reboot the whole thing. It would be better for them to start fresh cause now they just keep putting movies out so that things make sense...but they don't. Avengers is well thought out. The separate movies as well as the avengers are all well organized so you can tell the idea was that they would all merge together. They never expected to do this to the XMen movies, but they kept making them to make money, so now we have a big mutant mess.
    But The first Wolverine movie didn't happen, it's stricken from the record because you see Emma Frost get rescued by Xavier and that obviously didn't happen in the Xmen movie timeline

That and they ruined Deadpool. And the whole victor/sabertooth thing just doesn't fit with the first XMen. I didn't hate the movie as much as everyone else did but I didn't love it. The New Wolverine wasn't all that great either. Really slow moving I found.
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Options
    Let's just all agree that although very kind, and his uniform is cool.....everyone could kick Captain America's *ss! Even Aquaman...
    captainamerica1.gif

NO. this is false. :angry:

Hey man, lay off the Cap ok? He's ****ing captain america. He will kick your *kitten*.

He could totally kick my *ss, but so could many of the people on this site so that's not a great argument. I'm a 5'3'' woman, I'd happily let Chris Evans try to wrestle me. :tongue: but as a hero he just doesnt have much going for him. Is he cool and awesome sure, but anyone could beat him. If anyone has an argument against me please tell me. Everyone is saying I'm false but no one is saying why.