It's Impossible!! Oh, Wait...Maybe It's NOT?!?

Options

Replies

• GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    You are definitely inspirational! I read every word, thank you for sharing your story! You are absolutely amazing.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thank you for sharing your story. I really needed to read that this morning. You're amazing :flowerforyou:
  • garrisonwife
    garrisonwife Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You guys are amazing! Seriously, I didn't even think many people would read this. Thank you all so much! :heart:
  • frankyk89
    frankyk89 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I don't even know what to say. But the word AMAZING comes to mind first. Congratulations to you and keep up the awesome work!!!! :drinker: :smile:
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    This is such an awesome story! It brought tears to my eyes.

I'm so happy that you didn't give up. You're so strong!
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    I also read the whole thing......you're awesome. That is it.
  • ct320
    ct320 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    WOW! you are the definition of inspiration :smile: great work and well done for such GREAT effort :flowerforyou: x
  • iheartbiology
    iheartbiology Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting! You've done an amazing job!
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I read the entire thing, through searing tears of joy for you. You are truly a huge inspiration to anyone who's overcome amazing obstacles. I especially empathize on the steroid issue.... I have taken craptons of various steroids for my asthma, and am on them daily. And yet, I fight back, and have even started jogging for the first time ever. Even though I am not good at it, I still go - because I CAN!

I wish you the very very best, love. You are living proof that all things are possible!
  • The_GingerBeard_Man
    Options
    You have a very inspiring story. Thank you for sharing it. You are doing amazing, and looking fantastic. :drinker:
  • kori333
    kori333 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Seriously, your story is AMAZING!!! It deserves to be published, not just on these boards. Thanks for sharing and congrats on your determination and progress! NOTHING will stop you!
  • paddgirl21
    paddgirl21 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just wow. I have no words except to say I definitely needed to read this today and thank you for posting. You are TRULY an inspiration and it gives me no excuse to not go and do my workout today, tomorrow, or the next day.

:-) Keep on trucking!
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    May be a day late responding, but I must say what an incredibly uplifting story that was! (And yes, I read every word!) Your don't-stop attitude is truly inspiring and I wish you the best of luck in the future. Keep up the great work, you look amazing!
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Your story should be read by everyone.
    You are an amazing young woman! Inspirational, motivational, strong, courageous, brave and admirable.
    I wish you success! We all have some adversity in our lives, but to have to go through what you have had to and still be so upbeat is something rare! Congratulations, you are a true roll model!
  • gwenr
    gwenr Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Well, I had to read the whole thing because of the SpongeBob reference in the first para...I love spongebob. Truly an amazing story, thank you so much for putting yourself and your story out there for a bunch of strangers. Very very inspiring.
  • KCharron20
    Options
    I too read every word! You are an amazing woman. Thank you for putting your story out there. Keep up the great work! What a wonderful hubby it sounds like you have. I have one myself and it's such a great thing to have someone in your life that loves you no matter what and is willing to kick your butt when necessary. Continue your journey. You, I'm sure will go amazing places!
  • garrisonwife
    Options
    Seriously?! You guys are making ME cry!!! I never thought that I was any kind of "inspiration"...and it's still a little weird to think of it that way...it's just been my life, you know? I can't thank you all enough for all the love, support and encouragement you've given me! I am in AWE of the kindness you all have shown me, and it just makes tears come to my eyes. I know I don't know any of you, but I love you all just the same.

Thank you...from the bottom of my heart. :heart:
  • StarFit4Life
    StarFit4Life Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Best post ever! You are so awesome and such an inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • garrisonwife
    Options
    Best post ever! You are so awesome and such an inspiration! :flowerforyou:

Not sure I'd call it the "best post ever", but thank you SO much! Looking forward to getting to know you!! Love & Hugs! :drinker:
  • frood
    frood Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I love this! Thank you for sharing your story. :flowerforyou: :heart: