Woman Logic

Options
13»

Replies

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    It has to do with consent. If a woman is in a bikini, she chose it knowing that people would see her in it and the context she would be seen within (at the beach/pool, along with others in similiar attire). Her choice may involve thicker material, more coverage, ruffles and skirts.

If any random person walks in on her in her underwear it is unexpected and also would be bizarre for her to just be all, "Oh, hello there!" And in what context are you expecting them to walk around in their bra and panties.

Bras and panties become see through when wet.

Also, not all women do feel comfortable in bikinis.

I mean, you just need to use your brain a little bit to understand this.

Personally there are a lot of bras I feel more comfortable in than bikini tops because they fit me better and feel more secure.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Because society tells us:

Bikini = ok

Bra and Panties = OMG PUT CLOTHES ON SL*T

*shrug*

good answer
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    Men, stop trying to understand women. Women understand women and they hate each other.

Women do not hate each other.
  • Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    It has to do with consent. If a woman is in a bikini, she chose it knowing that people would see her in it and the context she would be seen within (at the beach/pool, along with others in similiar attire). Her choice may involve thicker material, more coverage, ruffles and skirts.

If any random person walks in on her in her underwear it is unexpected and also would be bizarre for her to just be all, "Oh, hello there!"

Personally there are a lot of bras I feel more comfortable in than bikini tops because they fit me better and feel more secure.

Rational
  • DSTMT
    DSTMT Posts: 417 Member
    Options

If any random person walks in on her in her underwear it is unexpected and also would be bizarre for her to just be all, "Oh, hello there!" And in what context are you expecting them to walk around in their bra and panties.

Yep.

Also, normal women don't hate each other, just like normal men don't randomly want to fight every guy they see to prove they're stronger.
  • radiantsunshine40
    radiantsunshine40 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Actually, what's the difference? A bikini has less coverage than most underwear!
    Personally, it's a warp mentality!
    Some will NEVER walk around their children/parents in their underwear; yet will go to the beach and wear a two piece bikini or a high cut swim suit??? DUH???
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    Actually, what's the difference? A bikini has less coverage than most underwear!
    Some will NEVER walk around their children/parents in their underwear; yet will go to the beach and wear a two piece bikini or a high cut swim suit??? DUH???

But, the logic fail here is that people are comparing what one woman would do to what another would do. Just like men don't have a hive mind, women do not either.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

Yep.

Also, normal women don't hate each other, just like normal men don't randomly want to fight every guy they see to prove they're stronger.

I like all of this too
  • candletrees1
    candletrees1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Yes, agree as well
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options

But, the logic fail here is that people are comparing what one woman would do to what another would do. Just like men don't have a hive mind, women do not either.
    Oh my god, knock it off with your woman logic. AKA, logic.
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Because it is expected of some of them. To me both = same thing when it comes to covering up.