Options
    1. Vanilla Sky
    2. Any Tyler Perry movie
    3. Any other Tyler Perry movie

lmfao!!!!
  • jamiek917
    jamiek917 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    i saw the Human Centipede this weekend, finally. with my parents (in their early 70s). we laughed the entire time. its hilariously horrible
  • b3st
    b3st Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Matrix revolutions.

Anything with Lindsay Lohan in.

Rush hour 3
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Just recently saw This Is 40. Meh - she was too neurotic about the whole thing. It bugged me. Not the worst movie ever, but I couldn't get into it.

Nothing really comes to mind about the worst ones I've ever seen but I'm sure they will. I remember being messed up after seeing "Crank" with Jason Stratham - about what they injected to make his heart stop and how he had to keep getting epinephrin to keep it going.

People hate "Castaway"???? WTF
  • coretemp
    coretemp Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    Pink Flamingos!
  • Loss4TheWin
    Options
    Copper Mountain - Starring Jim Carrey - worst movie EVER

Cannibal Women of the Avocado Jungle - Starring Bill Maher ... we used to do a "bad movie night" at home, until I brought this one into the mix - hubby cancelled it forever because I "went too far".

Rubber - Starring...a tire. Don't, just don't.
  • Loss4TheWin
    Options
    Forgot about Thankskilling...oh god was that awful...might actually replace CWAJ on my list.
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I'm sure there's a billion others, seeing as I'm always watching horror movies.. & I've come across some seriously stupid ones. So bad I couldn't even tolerate watching them the whole way through.
    This for me as well, so I'm going to list terrible movies I actually love and own:
    - The Wicker Man (remake, original was a classic), "step away from the bike"
    - The Greenskeeper, "My family is still in Patagonia"
    - Lady in the Water

Honorable mention:
    - Satan's Little Helper
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    The Wicker Man (Remake with Nic Cage)
    Sucker Punch
    Pain and Gain ( Worst concept to try and make a dark comedy. Total insult to the families of those who were killed)
  • jamiek917
    jamiek917 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Pink Flamingos!

lol- horrible movie, but i expected it 100%. i know John Waters- so i felt obligated to watch it lol