top 3 worst movies you have ever seen- GO

Options

Replies

• tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options

After earth....most recent movie I can think of I hated

I didnt think After Earth was super good, but it wasn't super bad. Definitely not bad enough to get casted as "worst ever" by any means.
    To many to name. But, I've endured a dozen kid movies, once a week every summer, all summer long for a solid decade. (oh the things we do for our kids!

I LOVE kids movies! One of the great things about having children. Lots of the classics are o great and some of the recent ones are pretty good (Cars and Tangled are two my daughter likes to watch over and over and they dont bug me at all.)
    The very worst movie ever maid was "The Piano", the next worst would be "Dead Poets Society"

Sad. I loved The Dead Poet's Society.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options

After earth....most recent movie I can think of I hated

I didnt think After Earth was super good, but it wasn't super bad. Definitely not bad enough to get casted as "worst ever" by any means.
    To many to name. But, I've endured a dozen kid movies, once a week every summer, all summer long for a solid decade. (oh the things we do for our kids!

I LOVE kids movies! One of the great things about having children. Lots of the classics are o great and some of the recent ones are pretty good (Cars and Tangled are two my daughter likes to watch over and over and they dont bug me at all.)
    The very worst movie ever maid was "The Piano", the next worst would be "Dead Poets Society"

Sad. I loved The Dead Poet's Society.

Oh sure, there are SOME great kids movies but I promise, for every great one, there's three mediocre and at least one that'll make you cringe, lol.

Also, I too, love "Dead Poet Society"
  • Bobbie8786
    Bobbie8786 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    1. Titanic.

I can't think of any other movie even as close to as bad as that was.
  • aleggett321
    aleggett321 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    The Cook, his wife, the thief and her lover. Really gross

I can't believe no one has mentioned Carnosaur. Also gross.

Cant think of a third one bad enough to go up against these two.
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    The funny thing is: most of these I have never even heard of before. Of the few I have heard of, I either totally hated them too or really love them.
  • mrsidecar
    mrsidecar Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Manos: hands of fate.
    The favor, the watch, and the very big fish.
    (and sadly) ollie hopnoodles haven of bliss.
  • whitneysin
    whitneysin Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Not that these are THE WORST movies, but just the biggest letdowns

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Rob Zombie's Halloween

The Dark Knight (I tried to like it so hard)
  • Mceastes
    Mceastes Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    1. Attack of the Clones (really all of the last three Star Wars Movies, but this was the worst of the them)
    2. From Dusk Till Dawn
    3. Anchorman - I know SO many people are going to throw tomatoes at me for this one but I absolutely can't stand Will Ferrell and this movie was so awful it felt like it was 4 hours long. Stupid ex made me watch it. Ugh.
  • minisumo
    minisumo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Maybe not the worst ever but I saw these fairly recently wouldn't watch them again.

Rich Man's Wife - I didn't even finish this. How fupping STUPID is Halle Berry's character?
    The Tourist - Johnny, Johnny, Johnny. What's happened to you? :sad:
    Quills - maybe a good movie but I just found it really disturbing and it made me feel sick watching it.

Also, how come no one's mentioned every movie Steven Seagal ever made?!
  • Fittreelol
    Fittreelol Posts: 2,535 Member
    Options
    Crash
    Highlander 2
    Jeepers Creepers

Agree with Crash. Haven't seen Highlander 2, but dude...Jeepers Creepers is the best movie ever because the annoying character gets completely pwnt. That doesn't happen often enough in movies. If it did "how to lose a guy" would be in my top 10, and T2 never would have been made.
  • JuzDuIt
    JuzDuIt Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Great thread!!!

Waterworld

War of the Worlds

Pitch Perfect

Sooooooooooooo many more!!!!!!
  • asianmonkie
    Options
    Sharknado
    Sharknado
    and Sharknado

Hahaha!
  • CrazyAnne
    CrazyAnne Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I have nothing to add but am bumping to continue to grow my list of movies I should never waste my time on. So far I'm batting 1000%

I am in agreement!
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    Crash
    Highlander 2
    Jeepers Creepers

Agree with Crash. Haven't seen Highlander 2, but dude...Jeepers Creepers is the best movie ever because the annoying character gets completely pwnt. That doesn't happen often enough in movies. If it did "how to lose a guy" would be in my top 10, and T2 never would have been made.

Highlander 2 was so bad it ruined the first Highlander film.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Starship Troopers (vagina bug)
    Battlefield Earth (cavemen flying harrier jets)
    After Earth (EVERYTHING!!!!)

This list makes it look like I don't like sci fi, I do but these movies almost forced visits to the optometrist with the amount of severe eye rolling they caused.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Maybe not the worst ever but I saw these fairly recently wouldn't watch them again.

Rich Man's Wife - I didn't even finish this. How fupping STUPID is Halle Berry's character?
    The Tourist - Johnny, Johnny, Johnny. What's happened to you? :sad:
    Quills - maybe a good movie but I just found it really disturbing and it made me feel sick watching it.

Also, how come no one's mentioned every movie Steven Seagal ever made?!

Quills is on my top 10 movies list and Steven Seagal movies are so bad that they are comically awesome.
  • lsorci919
    lsorci919 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    1. Pain and Gain. Worst movie ever!
    2. Blair Witch Project
    3.Pain and gain. Again worst movie ever! Still mad money got spent on seeing that.
  • sugaspice999
    Options
    The Leperchaun Movie
    Ooga Booga
    Creep Van

Last two I was forced to checkout at redbox so not entirely MY fault haha
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    1. Attack of the Clones (really all of the last three Star Wars Movies, but this was the worst of the them)
    2. From Dusk Till Dawn
    3. Anchorman - I know SO many people are going to throw tomatoes at me for this one but I absolutely can't stand Will Ferrell and this movie was so awful it felt like it was 4 hours long. Stupid ex made me watch it. Ugh.

Actually, I totally agree with you on that lol. I used to HAAAAATE Will Ferrell up until Megamind. I changed my mind about him right then and there. Totally loved his character. Did not like Anchorman either, though.
  • momblobnomore
    momblobnomore Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    1 Teeth
    2 The human centipede 2
    3 Failure to launch