Options
    3. Jeepers Creepers

2. Monsters Ball

1. I think I Love My Wife
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    3. Sucker Punch - just had a hard time following it

2. The Skin I Live In - Most. Disturbing. Movie. EVER!

1. Where The Wild Things Are - I seriously have no idea how I managed to sit through this entire movie. It was painful to watch. So so so stupid!

eta:I have to add, I put "The Skin I Live In" not because it was the 'worst movie' ever made. Matter of fact, I give them props. Usually, I can pretict a movie's ending by half way through and this one really surprised me. It is the "worst" because it messed with my mind! If you like twisted movies that will shock the crap out of you, you'd probably love it!
    tumblr_lzcllrcLTS1ro7o2xo3_500.gif

Ah, dang. The Skin I Live In is one of my favorite films. Have you read the book?

There's a book?!? Omg! I hate that I want to read it!
    I just find the whole concept of what he did completely fascinating and absolutely disgusting at the same time. It really makes me wonder how many more twists, turns and slyness there must be in the book. The movies always miss so much.
  • Siansonea
    Siansonea Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    1. Crash — Racism is bad, mmmkay? YES, WE KNOW. Most cardboard characters I've ever seen in one place, and I always hate it when an Important Issue gets the Hollywood treatment—and they really, really, really think they are delving deep. This d-bag should have stuck to writing for The Facts Of Life.

2. Sucker Punch — One of the most misogynistic movies I've ever seen, with a thin candy coating of ersatz "female empowerment".

3. Transformers 2 — I thought the first movie was kind of fun. That second movie made me hate the first movie retroactively. I didn't bother to watch the third movie, after one glance at Megan Fox's replacement Sex Doll Girlfriend character.
  • Kattarra
    Kattarra Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Children of men
    Battlefield earth
    Hardware

Although I am watching The Fifth Element now and its pretty dumb also
  • Searching44
    Options
    Caddy Shack 2 :noway:
    Zoolander :ohwell:
    Free Birds... Lightning McQueen as a turkey? Change the voice bro! :grumble:
  • silenthunter93
    silenthunter93 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    1. District 9
    2. Shoot em up
    3. The Last Exorcism Part II
  • AcidWords21
    AcidWords21 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    1. Mahakaal The singing and dancing parts are hilariously lame lol

2. Thankskilling A killer turkey that goes around killing people. Takes the face of the sheriff and people think the turkey is the sheriff. It's got some funny lines in it.

3 Santa's Slay Bill Goldberg, the former wrestler in the role of ol Saint Nick.
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Olympus Has Fallen
    Ghost Ship
    Rats

6 hours of my life i will never get back :)
  • adamalle
    adamalle Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    1. Napoleon Dynamite
    2. Oz - The Great and Powerful - the only film I've walked out on.
    3. Norbit
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    The only movie I have ever gotten up and walked out on is The Cat In The Hat!
  • gertudejekyl
    gertudejekyl Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    1. One Missed Call

2. Lady in the Water (only because I didnt sit through the whole movie of the Happening...or else that might have been up there)

3. Skyline

Had I see Jack and Jill or the Last Airbender, they would likely make the list (Ive seen the mounds of criticism)

Yeah, Lady in the Water was BAD !
  • TattooedNici
    TattooedNici Posts: 2,141 Member
    Options
    3. Sucker Punch - just had a hard time following it

2. The Skin I Live In - Most. Disturbing. Movie. EVER!

1. Where The Wild Things Are - I seriously have no idea how I managed to sit through this entire movie. It was painful to watch. So so so stupid!

eta:I have to add, I put "The Skin I Live In" not because it was the 'worst movie' ever made. Matter of fact, I give them props. Usually, I can pretict a movie's ending by half way through and this one really surprised me. It is the "worst" because it messed with my mind! If you like twisted movies that will shock the crap out of you, you'd probably love it!
    tumblr_lzcllrcLTS1ro7o2xo3_500.gif

Ah, dang. The Skin I Live In is one of my favorite films. Have you read the book?

There's a book?!? Omg! I hate that I want to read it!
    I just find the whole concept of what he did completely fascinating and absolutely disgusting at the same time. It really makes me wonder how many more twists, turns and slyness there must be in the book. The movies always miss so much.

I love this movie because how far and how creative he went with getting revenge. The book's title is called, Mygale and it was published in France, 1984. In the English translation, it's titled, Tarantula.
  • TattooedNici
    TattooedNici Posts: 2,141 Member
    Options
    My other three picks are:

1. America's Sweethearts. Why it was a "hit", is beyond me.
    2. The Bicenntenial Man. Just no.
    3. A.I. Reminded me so much of number two on this list. HJO isn't that great of an actor, and his "whispering" voice annoys me.
  • meltrigg
    Options
    Waterworld
    The Wrestler
    Ghost Rider
  • itsfruitcake
    itsfruitcake Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Ha, funny enough The Happening is top of my list, too. I sat through it. I still think of the fun and less soul destroying things I could have done with those two hours, like staring at a wall, or sleeping, or being kicked in the shins by little kids.

2. Transformers (the first one). Managed about 40 minutes, then had to turn it off.

3. Jack Reacher. I generally don't mind Tom Cruise agent thriller type movies, but that was some of the worst acting and scriptwriting I've ever seen, both him and Rosamund Pike who had exactly one facial expression throughout the entire film:

tom-cruise-rosamund-pike-jack-reacher-600x408_zpsf8bab7bb.jpg
    jack-reacher-rosamund-pike-tom-cruise-600x400_zps661cf96b.jpg
  • paulperryman
    paulperryman Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Battleship thats all that needs to be added but since i need 3
    Hard to remember, so many stinkers in my 40yrs on this earth
    Blair Witch 2.
    A Clockwork Orange.
  • OllyReeves
    OllyReeves Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    When people start saying that American Beauty and Gladiator and The Wrestler are the worst films they've ever seen, you start to realise that there is no hope.
  • bluesunset2015
    Options
    1. All Paranormal Activity series

2. Jeepers Creepers...I could see the guy/monster's zipper :P

3. Bad grandpa....should've been titled "Bad movie" instead
  • paulperryman
    paulperryman Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    When people start saying that American Beauty and Gladiator and The Wrestler are the worst films they've ever seen, you start to realise that there is no hope.

The Wrestler was pretty crap hardly worthy of an award, but yeah definately not one of the worst films of all time
  • ElectricDragon
    ElectricDragon Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    The Village
    Catwoman
    V/H/S