1. Sharktopus
    2. Sharknado
    3. Anything with shark in it
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    The Good Girl (depressing assss)
    Jack n Jill (what the hell?)
    That's my Boy (why is child sexual abuse a joke?)
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    3. Sucker Punch - just had a hard time following it

2. The Skin I Live In - Most. Disturbing. Movie. EVER!

1. Where The Wild Things Are - I seriously have no idea how I managed to sit through this entire movie. It was painful to watch. So so so stupid!

eta:I have to add, I put "The Skin I Live In" not because it was the 'worst movie' ever made. Matter of fact, I give them props. Usually, I can pretict a movie's ending by half way through and this one really surprised me. It is the "worst" because it messed with my mind! If you like twisted movies that will shock the crap out of you, you'd probably love it!
    tumblr_lzcllrcLTS1ro7o2xo3_500.gif

Ah, dang. The Skin I Live In is one of my favorite films. Have you read the book?

There's a book?!? Omg! I hate that I want to read it!
    I just find the whole concept of what he did completely fascinating and absolutely disgusting at the same time. It really makes me wonder how many more twists, turns and slyness there must be in the book. The movies always miss so much.

I love this movie because how far and how creative he went with getting revenge. The book's title is called, Mygale and it was published in France, 1984. In the English translation, it's titled, Tarantula.

Have you read the book?
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    1) Intersection
    2)Lost In Translation
    3) Intersection
  • Shamichelle
    Shamichelle Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Neighbors, Castaway, Forrest Gump.
  • carolina822
    carolina822 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    The Wicker Man x3

I've seen other movies that were pretty bad but this always sticks in my mind as the worst movie I've ever wasted my time on.

The original was pretty badass, but the Nick Cage version is so awful you can't even laugh at it. Awful, awful, awful.

It almost dethrones Dr T and the Women as the worst movie ever made, but not quite.

What the Bleep do we Know is up there too. What a steaming pile of crapola.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Snakes on a Plane...HORRIBLE!
    The Blair witch project
    The hills have eyes
  • RickNeedzToGetShreaded
    Options
    Snakes on a plane.. Ghost rider... The Informant...
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    My Love started watching Piranha 3D... I decided to go to sleep. Stupid, stupid.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    cloud atlas, the one were uma thurman is a cowgirl with a thumb, barney's movies.
  • amy32lynn
    amy32lynn Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    silent house
    after earth
    the great gaspy
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Can only think of my top two at the moment....

1. Where the Wild Things Are (kept watching it in the hopes that it had to eventually get better... it never did...)
    2. Master and Commander (made it through about 30 minutes of this one)
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    cabin fever
    castaway
    austin powers all 3 movies
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Many of my top picks are already on here (as well as a few movies I really like :grumble: )
    So I will add Cool World, Miracles, and Going Overboard.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I'm very picky about what I watch.... but Phenomenon and Fantastic Four - rise of the Silver Surfer are definitely up there. So horribly boring. I'd add the last Pirates of the Caribbean movies but it wouldn't be fair as I fell asleep of boredom after 20 minutes...
  • Soccermavrick
    Soccermavrick Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    A Christmas Story
    Extract
    Castaway
  • asimmons221
    asimmons221 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    - lords of salem
    - the eagle
    -eastern promises
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Ha, funny enough The Happening is top of my list, too. I sat through it. I still think of the fun and less soul destroying things I could have done with those two hours, like staring at a wall, or sleeping, or being kicked in the shins by little kids.

2. Transformers (the first one). Managed about 40 minutes, then had to turn it off.

3. Jack Reacher. I generally don't mind Tom Cruise agent thriller type movies, but that was some of the worst acting and scriptwriting I've ever seen, both him and Rosamund Pike who had exactly one facial expression throughout the entire film:

tom-cruise-rosamund-pike-jack-reacher-600x408_zpsf8bab7bb.jpg
    jack-reacher-rosamund-pike-tom-cruise-600x400_zps661cf96b.jpg
    Jack reacher is a great movie. You go sit in that corner and think about what you have done:angry:
  • b3st
    b3st Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Machete
    Most films with Nicolas cage.
    Universal soldier 2